87 Buick GN full back half racecar ROLLING CHASSIS!

EightSecV6

MDBL
We had a deal on this car but it has fallen through. I have for sale Barry Walkers backhalf rolling chassis for sale. This car has run low 8's at 170mph and built to withstand 1500hp. It is set up for a Buick V6 and turbo 400.The chassis has been NHRA certified down to 7.50, it has a fully tig welded chromoly cage and 2x3 framerails. The wheel well have been stretched (looks factory) and it has 17x33 tires on it with Weld wheels on the front and rear. Pro 4 link rear suspension with 1 5/8" bars (not the typical mail order 1" bars!), Strange rear double adjustable coil overs and wishbone track locater. Sheet metal rear end housing with Strange rear disc brakes , Strange 3rd member with 4.30 PRO gears and Strange 40 spline axles.Chromoly wheelie bars and Stroud chute with release handle and cable.Fiberglass deck lid with custom aluminum rear adjustable wing.Inside it has beautiful tinwork (wheel tubs etc) still has the GN dash (with NO trim) and a dummy instrument cluster. Window net and mounting,racing switch panel with fuses,Wilwood master cylinder with proportioning valve and Hurst roll control.Factory column and steering whell. The front crossmember has been trimmed down for weight reduction and clearance.Still has the factory firewall in the factory location and a manual steering box. The front suspension is basically stock. It includes BRAND NEW fiberglass doors that will need to be mounted and the fiberglass front end from my race car that will also need to be mounted.(the carbon fiber stuff in the pictures has a new home )and a fiberglass pin on hood.The car also has an 8 gallon fuel cell and dual battery mounts as well as a fiberglass rear bumper and charging lugs. There is $15000 in just chassis work in this car built by Gary Athey Racecars in Va. $7000 or best offer, will consider trades.

For pictures, check here!

http://www.t6p.com/forums/showthread.php?p=42007#post42007

Also includes chromoly driveshaft with yoke!

If this were in Hawaii, it would already be at my house!! Good luck with the sale!! I wonder how much it would cost to ship??
Derek:cool:

Mr. Anderson would ya'll consider trading up? I have a mid 10sec car for sale on this board. Secondly how complete is this car? And would it be able to run in the "street car" classes?

The car has the stock firewall in it, therefore it would work in most street classes. The pictures on T6P show it exactly like it is BUT the front end is the one from my car, it will have to be mounted and the doors are brand new and they will have to be mounted. The sheetmetal rear complete disc to disc and the third member with the shocks cost more than I am asking for the entire car!

I'd love to have that car now but the wife says I 'd have to get rid of mine first. That is one bad*** looking car!

Still for sale, alot of interest but still no $$$$$, I need room so I gotta move this thing ASAP, my father has been complaining for over a week about having to help push it around!