87 Blue T

Crazy Turbo

I hate to do this, A GN here local came up for sale that I have always wanted and I thought I was going to be able to get and keep both cars but its just not practical. So here it is, 87 Blue T inside and out with alot of work done to the car before I got it. It has 150,000 on body and the engine trans and rear end only have a few thousand miles on them. It has the rare astro roof in great working condition, with power windows, locks, and trunk opener.The whole suspension has been redone with upgrades as well,drives great. Car runs out great with no problems , just had a recent tune so the car is very strong and up to par, barks 2nd and 3rd gear with little effort.Here is a list of things done to the car, some maybe a retype....

flawless blue interior(buckets + console) with
rare astro roof, tilt, cruise,rear d-fog,posi, blackout, etc. The car has had a ton of new performance parts added + Newly rebuilt motor (basically a stock rebuild with the usual small upgrades,better bolts,gaskets etc.)kenne bell upper plenum + spacer,62 mm tb,42# inj.ls1 maf + translater,kenne bell cold air,walbro pump+hotwire,adj fuel press reg., te52 turbo,huge precision front mount intercooler,3" downpipe,2 stage kenne bell headers,undercar exhaust dump,2.5" duals,hooker aero chamber mufflers with chrome tips, Fresh rebuilt trans with billet internals, shift kit,art carr deep alum. pan etc.,(shifts hard,works great)orange stripe converter, Fresh built rear with Rear Disc Brake set up,either Eaton or Morso diff,moser axles,t/a cover with girdle etc.hotchkiss upper + lower control arms,hotchkiss front + rear sway bars,dual rear airbags,New performance shocks + springs ( i forget what kind, i think they are adjustable) evrything in the front end is new,shocks,springs,swaybar,spindles,brakes,rotors, wheel cylinders,front end pieces(not sure of the names)bushings etc.body braces, all new lots of $$$$ spent
The car has high mileage(150K) but Everything is redone,+ had one owner for
about 20 yrs,that never raced modified or abused it,+ i believe it was garaged most of the time.All the mods were done,then never raced,or really even driven.It looks like it was factory undercoated,floor boards are mint,same with trunk pan,Its all the original panels,doors,trunklid etc.It had 1 repaint about 10 yrs ago,its still very glossy + looks awesome from 10' but has its chips here + there, as most do,car is very solid, with a couple spots beginning to bubble,but are very low so you don't see them unless you bend down to look,any body who is interested,i can give more details, It's a beautiful driver/screamer,very straight + solid, a paint job makes it a showcar,( but paint is not needed it would just make it MINT) as the interior is VERY nice.I just put a turbo tweak chip in + 4 wheel disc brakes, fuel pump,solid body,mint interior.

I would say it will run 11's with no problems with the right driver, very strong car and worth every penny, just wanting to get my money back out of the car and im firm on the price, thanks for looking and no trades. $6900!!!!!!!:eek:

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 903
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 903
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 908
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 905
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 896
pics

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 901
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 895
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 882
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 890
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 886
more pics

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 888
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 890
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 878
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 891
Thats what I get for going shoppin with the wife instead of sittin on the for sale section. Very sweet car. Priced to sell. Good luck

Wow! I just saw the ad + its already sold.
Sorry you couldn't keep it robert.
I have been kicking myself ever since i sold it,my house deal fell thru so i have been looking for another tr + nothing in this price range even comes close to this car.

Ad went on at 1:55, + is announced sold at 3:29
Thats gotta be a record.

This is a classic sight unseen type of deal and based on trust which i did at least 3-4 times already this year so far so good (didn't get a lemon yet) the the sellers got all their funds via wire transfer and i got my car 1-2 weeks later and some of them i didn't have a chance to drive yet. Our Buick site is full of trustworthy members is all i can say.

To give an idea of what a deal this car is,Take a look at just that rear end pic,
There is prob $5000 just right there,with the exhaust pipes,,the aero chamber,mufflers chrome tips,air bags,springs shocks,hotchkiss upper + lower control arms,swaybar,t/a girdle,suposed to be moser axle's,+ hipo center section,rear disc setup,fuel pump + wiring+ all the labor.Thats just that 1 pic,there is so much more $$$ thru out.
After looking at a couple local cars for $2 +$3k more that don't compare,i'm really kicking myself now.I'll give you $7500 right now, just kidding good luck with the sale,That gn must be really nice.

Funds wire transferred @ around 9:30 this mornin she will be comin home to NJ and nice doin business with you Robert:biggrin:

Funds are there,didnt make it home in time to send the title out today, will shoot for tomorrow to get it done.I will be here for transport anytime this weekend(fri,sat,and sun).I hate to see this car go :( Thanks alot Carmelo and good doing business with ya!