87 Blazwe

turbojustin

Ninja
BLAZER, not Blazwe..oops I'm slow.

Here are some pics of my newly acquired 87 Blazer Hybrid. This truck is beautiful with lots of custom fab work, all of which was done by the previous owner in 1992. Since then, the truck has only been driven about 2k miles, mostly due to it running rough under boost (which I am aiming to cure).

It's got a 700 tranny and 8.5" rear. The interior is custom tweed along with Dakota digital gauges.

...If you have any ?s just ask.

I like it. Its like a show n go n suv. I wonder how much a project like that would cost to build.

Good question. The previous owner did awesome work. You really have to see it to appreciate all the small fabrication details that are so good they appear factory. It really looks like GM actually installed this engine. Unfortunatley, the previous owner didn't know much about the LC2 specifically so the small details are what I get to sort out.

Today I got the truck running much better. It was actually a fueling issue that caused it to fall on its' face under boost. Plain and simple, the pump was getting hardly any volts. I temporarily ran a hot wire to the pump and now she starts and runs like a dream. This weekend I plan to install a fuel ppump relay kit. Just a few more small things to work out and this is gonna be a sweet ride.

zcavaricci's and some Bass loafers with some new edition playing candy girl! or Bel Biv Devoe

It's about 40 mins from columbus, ohio. I might be taking it to Bowling Green, Kentucky this year if you want to see it. It could be for sale for the right price. :)

Yeah I was....

Serious as I remember the v6 conversion and it looked identical to the pics you posted. I have it somewhere but I have about 2000 magazines from 83 to now.

BLAZER, not Blazwe..oops I'm slow.

Here are some pics of my newly acquired 87 Blazer Hybrid. This truck is beautiful with lots of custom fab work, all of which was done by the previous owner in 1992. Since then, the truck has only been driven about 2k miles, mostly due to it running rough under boost (which I am aiming to cure).

Nice photos and nice car.