87 Astroroof GN

QWK

Well Im done. No time, no shop and a lil one on the way...
Time for the GN to go. :(

Heres the long list...
Completely rebuilt front end.
K6218
K6411
K5208
K6145T
K5254
D5909
ES2034RLT
ES2032S
ES2033RLT....$422.77
Labor on rebuilt friont end $400
A/142-19 WINDOW MOTOR (NEW IN BOX, NIB) $30.56 *
A/110-1926 MASTER CYLINDER $23.05
PAR1221 BRAKE BOOSTER $79.87
SPO1589229 RELAY $36.56
FPVS50156R VALVE COVER GASKETS $11.11
PWP-450 NEW WATER PUMP $31.14
BCA-A34 WHEEL BEARINGS, FRONT $21.58
BCA-A6 " " " $21.30
ANTI FREEZE 10.90
AVEECO FASTENERS $8.00
TRIM FASTNERS $9.08
KIRBAN POWER ANTENNA REMOVAL GUIDE $10-12??
AND A **** LOAD MANY OTHER SMALL INVOICES $200

Kirbans stuff
6677 Outside door trim.......$85 NIB *
6902 Door seal..................$152.96 NIB *
6555 Black headlight retainer rings....$44.20 NIB *
6776 Door strikers.....$12.71 NIB *
6678 Bilstein Shocks.....$305
1518 Billet steering Horn ring....$33.11
6595 heater hoses 4......$25.46
6975 Polished Mass Air pipe....$65
Frieght....$22

POSTONS stuff
PE 873343 front bumper....$170
PE 873226 Aluminum brackets $50
PE 249468 Adj WG Actuator $80
PE 487732 Stock inlet Bell $40
PE 877861 MAF bracket $12
PE 394934 Rear seat Brace kit $62
2 PE 944926 Gray paint $11
M620454212 Blk handle RH $40 NIB *
M820454213 Blk Handel LH $40 NIB *
M2325271 Hood spring $7
PE 8884182 Headers $498
PE 446631 Cross over pipe $79
PE 3946287& GM198 Cat & DP $329
Freight 84.75

GS NAtionals
Black turbo hose & Clamps....$50
Metco DS loop NIB $40 *
Metco Water adapter....$20
Metco Drvrs side breather $25
Metco Fuel adapt $9
Thermostat $9
Upper & Lower radiator hoses $50
Kirbans Repo Hood badges NIB $30 *
GM GN Badges 3@$45 NIB $135 *
GM Intercooled badges 2@$20 NIB $40 *
GM LH & RH NEW Headlight bezels NIB $120 *
Special Editions Fender cover, never out of carry bag $159 *
Speaker cover, dash $100
RJC Billet pullies $360
Poston 2 gauge pod $20
Kirban book & DVD $32
Kirban Sticker $5
GM Astroroof seal $77.74
Turbo tweak chip $75
42lb injectors $250
TA-49 Precision Turbo $745
Torque Thrust II's $1240
Nittos $640
TA rear cover $159
Autometer Gauges $80
SS brakes $488.02
H&R Motor mounts $200
H&R Tranny mount $89
H&R Lower rear control arms $229 NIB *
H7R Upper rear Contro arms $245 NIB *
H&R Spherical Bushing $59 NIB *
H&R Spherical bushing tool $89

Thats all I have invoices here at home, I know I have more at work.

Hooker Cat Back
Front Air dam pieces
New headlights
New recovered back seat
New recovered Headliner
New Astroroof seal installed
Tinted windows
Outside window felts NIB *
Scanmaster
Autometer small FP gauge
Powermaster 140 AMP Chrome altenator
Chrome turbo cover
TA performance VCs NIB Christmas Gift :( *
Extra GN grille
2 extra doors ok shape
Great shape passenger fender
New Comp cams timing chain
New rear main seal
new oil pump pick up
Biggie Oil filter adapter
Mini starter
Vaccum brakes added
Billet Vacuum T
RJC plate
Accel Coil
MSD wires
New plugs

That is all I can think of right now. Im sick just thinking about the hell I went threw with this and how much $$ I spent on it.
Everything works, but the AC needs recharged. Its a high optioned GN with power seat Rear posi and twilight.

I also have the stock headers, turbo, turbo shield, WG valve, rims and tires and some other stuff.

Here is a post that descibes everything I went threw with this GN...
Timing chain project that lead to more

Pictures are in the sig.

*denotes NEW in box/bag or never installed

$8900

Sorry you gotta sell your car Man. I had to do that 7 years ago. Still haven't gotten another one :(

I doubt it will sell and if it doesnt, maybe Ill find time to work on it again. :redface:
My biggest problem, I dont have anywhere to really work on it.
Latest pictures up later.

Heres the Option code sticker.
181774189.jpg

GN is back to original ride height. I pulled the Bell tech stuff off and installed NEW moog springs and original spindles.

Well, if I had the cash you WOULD sell it. I have to get rid of my Trans Am before I get something else right now though.

Jon

Jon B. said:
Well, if I had the cash you WOULD sell it. I have to get rid of my Trans Am before I get something else right now though.

Jon

Other than a couple local guys trying to get up the funds, I dont have any serious offers. So sell your TA and give me a call. :)

119,000+ miles. Ill check after work and get you an exact number.
Digital Dash BTW :)

QWK said:
Other than a couple local guys trying to get up the funds, I dont have any serious offers. So sell your TA and give me a call. :)

Trust me, i'll have my eye on this car until I get rid of the TA. I'll make sure to keep in touch if that's the case. I'd like to figure out how to keep both though.

Jon

Well Hell. Something came up and I need this gone ASAP.

$7500 CASH

Check the list and look at the all the Mods and the NEW stuff not even installed.

Here is the original ad posted here.

Sorry about the Milage. 139+

Interior wise the car would be a 7. All power items work. Seats are in very good shape with minimal wear. Passenger seat has small tear in lower seat portion. Passenger headrest has some sun fade as well. Headliner is falling badly. All in all though, interior is in very good shape with little attention needed to make it very very nice. The trunk is in very very good shape with all carpetting and covers clean and in tack. Very nice!

Exterior, as said before, paint is no good. Will need paint job. Doors are questionable. Passenger door needs replaced no matter what. Shortly after owner bought the car, was skimmed on pass door....dealer skinned it and did a poor job. Pass door is just no good. Driver door is workable to a good body shop i am told. Otherwise, body is straight with great lines and potential. Lower rears are starting to rust through behind wheels. Rockers are in very good shape with no major rust. Small amount of surface in front area of rockers is all. driver fender is very good. Pass fender has small dent. Hood is good. All is good on body other than doors and lower rears basically. Grill is cracked in one spot.

Now, for the good thing about the body issues, with the car i am putting in a set of stripped and in primer doors to go with it. Both power optioned doors with glass in them. Will need finsihed up with some light body work here or there...otherwise very good doors for the car. Also, have a passenger side fender already in black to go with that has no rust. Have a 87 GN Grill to go with as well. All parts needed to fix body issues other than lower rear quarters.

As well for the interior, i have new headliner material on the way to recover the headliner and the roof slider.

I put in a rust free low mileage gas tank after buying the car due to a small leak between the strap and the tank.

Under the hood, car is stock. Very dusty right now from sitting so long with no use. Just some light cleaning under the hood proved it would clean up very nice. Mainly dust from sitting. Good washing and such will shine it up very nice. Hood mat is in tack and looks very good as well.

Car does run and drive. I have driven it around the block a few times. But has some brake issues. from sitting the front calipers and such are needing some attention. the front right is locking up a bit. Car does not smoke or knock or anything. starts up and runs very nice for the miles. Tranny shifts as it should with nice clean shifts. Car has alot of power for stock. Very impressed!! Original owner bought it for daily transportation and bought it mainly for the looks he said. He just liked these cars.... So performance wasn't his concern so much.

So, the car is a 87, Fully optioned, all stock, astroof car with 139K miles. This car would make someone very happy with all that it is...and could be to the right owner. All it needs is someone willing to get the body and paint fixed and it would make a very nice car!!!!"

If you notice, I upgraded the front brakes to Stainless Steel Brakes and replaced the headliner. Check the link to the thread where I started with the Timing chain and fixed more.
Ill be heading down to Al to pick up my new project. If something is worked out before hand, we can meet there.
Thanks
Craig

QWK said:
Well Hell. Something came up and I need this gone ASAP.

$7500 CASH

Check the list and look at the all the Mods and the NEW stuff not even installed.

:)

Had a few PMs asking for recent pictures.

These were taken today.

New felts, Dash piece & extra grill
198691124.jpg

Metco DS loop, & NEW upper and lower Rear control arms, new bushings, and the cool bushing removal& installer tool
198691120.jpg

NEW headlight bezels and headlight trim rings and door rubber seals(GM)
198691111.jpg

All kinds of NEW stuff
198691109.jpg

198691105.jpg

Frame braces, cool fender cover, cam and crank sensor (all NEW)
198691101.jpg

198690492.jpg

198690494.jpg