87-86 GN Parts (Spring cleaning)

V8killR4U

All prices are OBO and do not include shipping. I do take PAYPAL but you have to pay the additional 3% fee. Just doing some spring cleaning. Thanks

Fuel Rail: $35

Oil Pump gear: make offer

Turbo Tweak alchy chip: $30 (42 lb injector, for 23-25 psi,version 5.2)

Cam gear: make offer

Double roller timing chain: make offer (never used, not sure of brand, says Rolan on the links)

Dual Pod A Pillar Holder:$25 (Has small piece broken at the bottom, glue the pice back on and paint and its good as new, or just throw it on as is)

Breathers: $10 for both (One is a K&N and the other is a Murrays breather)

Push rods: $45 (8.350 .80 These are in good shape, was used on my roller set up with T&D rockers and GN1 heads)

Water Pump Pulley: Make offer

(3) GN badges: $30 for all (condition 6 out of 10)

Fuel Pump Hanger: $45

(2) Cam Sensors: $65, $50 (Both work, one has a crack on the side of the cap)

MSD 8.5mm wires: $35 (Work fine, just need to be cleaned up)

(6) Clamps: $10

Newer REDS XP Pump and hanger: $125 (Just pulled this out of my car and replace with a REDS DP, pump works fine and has low miles, not sure on exact miles, actually have the receipt for this some where)

(2) REDS XP Pumps: $50 ea. (I received when when i bought a hanger and the other I had in my car because i thought my pump as bad turned out to be a kinked line by the filter. Both pumps work fine)

Attachments

• GNparts1.jpg
    GNparts1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 487
Dual Pod A Pillar Holder:$25 (Has small piece broken at the bottom, glue the pice back on and paint and its good as new, or just throw it on

I will take it, PM payment info
Thanks!

fuel sending unit

I'm interested in the fuel sending unit with out the fuel pump. u call it the fuel pump hanger. Can you check it to make sure the fuel level works? Measure the resistance between the signal wire and ground, should be between 0 and 90 OHMs with out going open when you move the float.

I'm interested in the fuel sending unit with out the fuel pump. u call it the fuel pump hanger. Can you check it to make sure the fuel level works? Measure the resistance between the signal wire and ground, should be between 0 and 90 OHMs with out going open when you move the float.

I'll check that and get back with you in a few days.

The did work properly when it came out of my car being used with one of the other pumps I have for sale on here. I'll check it tho.

Clamps and MSD wires (SOLD)
Badges (Pending)
Breathers (Pending)
Reds XP Pumps (2) and Red XP pump & Hanger (Pending)

I have two sets of injector harnesses and another set of MSD wires in good shape.

XP pumps and hanger sold
clamps and 1 set of msd wires sold.

Taking offers on the remaining stuff. Thanks

hey,my sat net is out cause of the weather here..will send papal tomorrow..(I'm on my droid).....thanks