87 10 sec. Gray T-Type Michigan

tallor

Fresh Motor - Forged pistons. Steel main bearing caps. 212/212 roller cam. Ported Champion aluminum heads. Roller rockers. Ported Champion intake. 85 lb. injectors. 6765 Precision ball bearing turbo. 4" cold air and 3" to intake. 2 nozzle - Alky injection system. Fuel pressure and alky pressure transducers. Stainless steel headers. Stainless steel 3" exhaust. RJC motor mounts. RJC front mount inter cooler. Aluminum radiator with twin fans. Remote and adjustable waste gate. TT chip with power logger. 2-step integrated into the manual trans brake controls. Less than 10 miles on a Vince Janis trans rebuild with all of the good stuff. PTC non lockup converter. 3.5" drive shaft. Drive shaft loop. Adjustable upper control arms and aluminum lower arms. TA rear end cover. Moser high strength axles. Baer front brakes. Recent paint (3 years ago). Interior is nice. All extra bracing that you would expect in a car like this. Located in SE Michigan. $25,000 OBO.

Last edited:
Please send your email address. I have some pics of the engine and interior. If it ever stops raining I can get some exterior pics.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Aggressive Performance in Michigan built the motor. Champion ported the heads and intake.

Beautiful car. Love me some gray T's. One day I'll have a gray GN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk