86 WH1

IrvJr

Sad day. Pending divorce forces my hand.
86 WH1. T Tops, dont leak water but some air from old seals. Motor is .030 over with hyper piston, billet caps in center 2 caps, Comp 210/210 roller cam, T&D roller rockers, ported and polished stock heads. 50 inj, Turbo Tweak chip, G Body stretch slic, rebuilt PT54. Built trans with less than 500miles, fresh Pats 3000 stall converter. 17 x 9.5 rear wheels and 17 x 8 front With Kumho Ecsta MX's. KYB shocks. Paint is checked and has rock chips but rust free except for one spot on the pass door fron corner. Have and extra BRF trans as a core, couple spare tires, door windows, set of doors in primer.

New paint, pin stripes painted in, no vinyl ones. New lower door seals, head liner redone, new DSE rear sway bar, heat/soundproofing underneath car.

$17K

WH1.jpg

scottcar002-1.jpg

Sorry to hear your letting it go & the circumstances . Beautiful car at a great price.

Now, I love the two tones. This is a sweet looking car. How many miles on your baby?

Odo says 52k, so i guess 152k. But super fresh trans and relatively new motor.

So Dagojoe and i made a deal and agreed on a price. When it came time to send the deposit, nothing. No contact for a week now. He wont answer my texts or calls. Hopefully he is ok.

No. If it doesnt sell i will send it in for paint on the 31st as planned and keep it.

Im here irv...my phone got crushed..i dont have your number to call you..i just got a new phone today..i really dont appreciate that slander....i was going to fly down and pick this car up...what you posted isnt the truth...but that was between us and im not going to post garbage or play games...no.will i comment any further about that post..good luck selling your car...i am now no longer interested...it will make someone a nice car

That isnt slander or untrue. Im sorry you feel that way but after a week of trying to get in contact with you i posted here. I dont feel anything i said was harmful to your character. Just that you hadnt contacted me after we made a deal. Well thats the truth. You could have sent a PM on here at anytime. If you wanted the car as bad as you said that wouldve been a priority i would think.

Has extra primered fenders and brf trans. Has new lower bushings new in box with gnx ones. Car has working a/c and cruise control. Nice Alpine stereo with ipod cord and a Viper alarm with motion sensor and remote start and trunk release. Help a brother out.