86 wh1

bad six

1986 Buick T-Type WH1 Designer Package, This car has a factory sunroof, all power options except power door locks and lots of performance parts. The motor is currently out of the car at the moment, The motor has forged pistons ported stock heads with big valves also has studs, it also has stock ported matched intake powder coated as well as front cover, 50lb injectors, Precision TE 6131 Turbo, Kenne Bell ceramic coated headers, and 3” TH ceramic coated downpipe stainless steel exhaust, transmission in car right now is TH400 there is also a 200r4 that goes with it. Has Kenne Bell lower rear trailing arms, fuel pump hotwire kit on fuel pump fairly new gas tank T-Type6.jpgT-Type7.jpgT-Type8.jpgT-Type4.jpgT-Type3.jpg, Scanmaster tuning tool, The motor is disassembled and needs to be put back together I just bought a comp cams Roller cam kit 210/215, this is a complete cam kit. Have a clean title, the car needs paint and body fillers between bumpers, interior is very nice all glass is good it will need new carpet also has a couple of rust spots just behind each rear wheel fender trim about an inch or so in size. I hate to sell it but making room for another project most of the motor parts are new I need this gone ASAP.
The car is for sale as a whole or just as a roller with no motor I will not part it out right now unless there is no interest then possibly I am asking $4600.00 o.b.o as a whole or $2700.00 o.b.o as a roller.

602-541-5204

1986 Buick T-Type WH1 Designer Package, This car has a factory sunroof, all power options except power door locks and lots of performance parts. The motor is currently out of the car at the moment, The motor has forged pistons ported stock heads with big valves also has studs, it also has stock ported matched intake powder coated as well as front cover, 50lb injectors, Precision TE 6131 Turbo, Kenne Bell ceramic coated headers, and 3” TH ceramic coated downpipe stainless steel exhaust, transmission in car right now is TH400 there is also a 200r4 that goes with it. Has Kenne Bell lower rear trailing arms, fuel pump hotwire kit on fuel pump fairly new gas tankView attachment 152444View attachment 152445View attachment 152446View attachment 152447View attachment 152448, Scanmaster tuning tool, The motor is disassembled and needs to be put back together I just bought a comp cams Roller cam kit 210/215, this is a complete cam kit. Have a clean title, the car needs paint and body fillers between bumpers, interior is very nice all glass is good it will need new carpet also has a couple of rust spots just behind each rear wheel fender trim about an inch or so in size. I hate to sell it but making room for another project most of the motor parts are new I need this gone ASAP.
The car is for sale as a whole or just as a roller with no motor I will not part it out right now unless there is no interest then possibly I am asking $4600.00 o.b.o as a whole or $2700.00 o.b.o as a roller.

602-541-5204

Why was the engine pulled? I'm interestyed but I can't imagine shipping from AZ to here being reasonable.

The engine was pulled for a blown head gasket on passenger side was difficult due to head studs so I pulled the engine and decided to do the roller cam at that time. I just havent had time to do anything with it since i recieved the cam kit, nothing else was damaged it was a new build probably 25 miles on the build when head gasket let loose. I need to let it go for a different project that I will probably never finish.

The engine was pulled for a blown head gasket on passenger side was difficult due to head studs so I pulled the engine and decided to do the roller cam at that time. I just havent had time to do anything with it since i recieved the cam kit, nothing else was damaged it was a new build probably 25 miles on the build when head gasket let loose. I need to let it go for a different project that I will probably never finish.
Made a few calls today for shipping quotes.
I should have some by Monday

C'mon Brian.. Do you really need another one??:D Looks like the wife's ride.. Phil.

MM, I got a board member that owes me $7k so don't feel bad. I'm looking for a WH1 t throw in his face since he had one that he sold for crack money years ago and cries about it to this day :) Glad it found a home rather than getting parted!

Sorry to hear that NTH. The bastard that owes me $$ has lots of nuthuggers on here & thus I haven't posted all the details...yet. I sued him, won by default since he didn't show up in court, and have yet to get a damn dime thanks to my great lawyer! Karma's a bitch and will get him too one day.

I made the mistake of selling a car on payments to a friend that was pretty much over my house everyday...a dude I got a job for, etc..Needless to say he destroyed the car, joined the military and never finished paying me since his mommy told him he didn't need to pay for a broken car. I can't remember his sn on here, but his real name is Matt Benedict in east bumblef^*k PA. You'd think the military would teach somebody honor and how to be a man that can stand on his own 2 feet instead of being a child that listens to everything mommy tells him. I guess the thing that aggravates me most is that he wastes money like a millionaire and just doesn't want to pay me. It's not like he's got a wife and kids and strapped for cash like most of us. Now I learned "get money in full and never mix friends and money". BTW, bad six sorry for blowing up your post...but I guess your car is sold anyway so it doesn't matter haha :)

People suck bro, plain and simple. I was looking to get out of the TR parts biz, the guy and his wife came and got basically every NOS and used part I owned, they both "FORGOT" the checkbook, I trusted them to send me the funds the following week, they both knew I needed the money to put into my landscape/lawn maintenance business, one week went by and then more time passed, I finally realized they were gonna screw me right from the start, and I told them I was gonna pursue legal action. Nowadays trash knows they can cost people even more money than they've already lost and thus they do nothing to clear their name and pay their debts. It's ok. Karma's already bit them in the ass once...and will do it again eventually.

Sorry to hear that NTH. The bastard that owes me $$ has lots of nuthuggers on here & thus I haven't posted all the details...yet. I sued him, won by default since he didn't show up in court, and have yet to get a damn dime thanks to my great lawyer! Karma's a bitch and will get him too one day.

And that was what, three years ago?

Yes sir Kev. Between him moving once & my lawyer being a slow ass, I've yet to get my money. I even told my lawyer to tell the bastard I would take $5000 worth of parts (@ his price and not retail) since I've got some things I need to go on a few cars. Who knows if that ever got to the bad guy or not though???