86 WH1 part out

Mike E

Mr. Badwrench
I bought a complete roller and need to part out my old car. The car is getting pulled apart this weekend, but if you want pictures I'll try to get pics of the stuff on the car for now.

You can see what I've done to the car since I got it in this thread. Lots of pictures of the car. http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/86-wh1-restomod.317036/

Body, what little rust it had has all been repaired. The T-top frame work is solid in this body. Will come with T-tops and t-top trim. $300
Frame, Braced, notched, boxed in. See above thread for details $200
Doors, complete with electric window mechanisms and glass. Pass side is mint, zero rust. Drivers side is almost as nice, but has some light surface rust peeking through at the bottom seam. $100 for pass side, $75 for drivers side
Drivers side fender, with support $75
Decklid with spoiler and quarter panel extensions.$150
Header Panel, no cracks in good shape $150
Core support, $75
Tail lights w/ black trim $100
Blackout fender trim all 4 corners, no dents but the paint does have the tyipcal rock chips $125
Door Hinges, rebuilt see above thread for details $75
86 T-type grill with emblem $75
Grey center console, one of the side plates is cracked, but easily repairable. $65
WH1 rear seat. faded from the t-tops, but in decent shape. $50

There are some other interior parts, pretty much everything but front seats and carpet. If you see something in the build thread or are looking for something else, let me know.

Buy everything above for SOLD

See this for sale thread for all the brand new fiberglass body parts. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/fiberglass-hood-bumper-and-bumper-filler.379460/

The complete suspension, wheels, steering wheel, instrument cluster, passenger fender, and wiring harnesses are going on the new car. Everything else is fair game.

How would you rate the tail lights? Any checking in the red or in the backup lights?

I would call the tail lights driver quality. They need to be polished and the trim needs to be painted. They are showing maybe 4 check marks in the backup section it's hard to see any in the red portion.

CIMG1171.jpg

CIMG1172.jpg

CIMG1173.jpg

Everything in this thread is sold.

Some of the fiberglass parts, manual steering and seats still for sale.

the manal steering does that make it easy to steer when you dont have power steering if so how much.

I bought a complete roller and need to part out my old car. The car is getting pulled apart this weekend, but if you want pictures I'll try to get pics of the stuff on the car for now.

You can see what I've done to the car since I got it in this thread. Lots of pictures of the car. http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/86-wh1-restomod.317036/

Body, what little rust it had has all been repaired. The T-top frame work is solid in this body. Will come with T-tops and t-top trim. $300
Frame, Braced, notched, boxed in. See above thread for details $200
Doors, complete with electric window mechanisms and glass. Pass side is mint, zero rust. Drivers side is almost as nice, but has some light surface rust peeking through at the bottom seam. $100 for pass side, $75 for drivers side
Drivers side fender, with support $75
Header Panel, no cracks in good shape $150
Core support, $75
Tail lights w/ black trim $100
Blackout fender trim all 4 corners, no dents but the paint does have the tyipcal rock chips $125
Door Hinges, rebuilt see above thread for details $75
Grey center console, one of the side plates is cracked, but easily repairable. $65

There are some other interior parts, pretty much everything but front seats and carpet. If you see something in the build thread or are looking for something else, let me know.

Buy everything above for $750

See this for sale thread for all the brand new fiberglass body parts. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/fiberglass-hood-bumper-and-bumper-filler.379460/

The complete suspension, wheels, steering wheel, instrument cluster, passenger fender, and wiring harnesses are going on the new car. Everything else is fair game. Call me with any questions 615-566-5629.

I see your parting out a 86 T...would you by chance have a 8.5 rear, or BRF tranny from that car?

Bump, due to a non paying buyer, the car is back up for sale. Also, because the buyer requested delivery, the car is now loaded into an enclosed trailer. I will deliver and help unload it within a reasonable distance from middle TN for the cost of fuel.

That's $750 for an empty rust free shell, on a boxed and notched frame with 75% of the interior. I had to get a new title because I lost the old one and it should be here any day.

Rust free T-top body shell with dash and frame $350 can help with delivery
T-tops $25 each
T-top trim $100 for all
Doors $100 each
Drivers side fender $75
Header Panel, no cracks in good shape $100
Core support, $75
Door Hinges, rebuilt $75
Grey T-top interior panels $100 for all

Here is how the car currently sits. The interior panels are layed inside the car. Everything you see here is for sale except the passenger side fender.
CIMG1203.jpg

CIMG1204.jpg

dam Mike, wish you were closer, i buy that frame and save myself a lot of work, notch kits cost more than your asking for the whole frame already notched, and that doesn't include labor, just kidding id probably buy the hole thing ;)

Here a free bump for ya

Mike,

I'm interested in:
Grey T-top interior panels $100 for all
T-tops $25 each
T-top trim $100 for all
Doors $100 each

I realize you probably would like to see lthe whole lot.
I am in Atlanta area.

PM me if you are interested in me trying to make arrangments to purchase