86 TSM Roller

gnsrule

Hey guys,
Im putting the feelers out for selling my 86 TSM car.Unfortunatly, the best it went was a 10.30 before i broke the crank.The crank and block are junk. 1.41 60' on a ****ty tune up.
Its a c/m tig 8 point, 8.50 certifiable cage w/ swing outs. Auto Meter guages,mint interior, 2 race buckets w/ covers, harness's etc.. Ford 9" 3.73, wilwood brakes, hr bars, A.R.T. anti roll bar (weld to frame, pro series),1350 joints, .095 dom drivshaft, new body mounts, all new front suspension, the entire bottom was laquer thinner cleaned and POR-15, front to rear. Fuel cell, weldon 2015 pump. Full Billet roller trans, 200r4, 3500 stall, FAST DFI. All the go fast stuff is done, needs paint job. I have all the motor parts cept for the stroker kit. I have a mint standard block to restart with along with the girdle. New BHJ balancer,and SFI flexplate. GTQ70, billet roller, champion, etc..
Heres when i blew it up:

And now my interests have gone to this:
tn_100_0089-1.jpg

Im open to all reasonable offers,

Craig

Price is as follows:
As much as I can feasably get for as little of parts to go with it. :eek::D
Seriously tho, I dont know for sure yet, thats why im puttin out feelers only.
Id venture a guess of around 15k depending on the options you want. You couldnt come close to that starting from scratch. Shoot man, the motor and trans are 15g alone

Craig

I understand that your don't want to "leave money on the table". But potential buyers cannot ready your mind.

I have watched this section for a LONG time and 99% of all ads without an asking price never get a response or sale.

Not being a jerk just trying to help ya out.

Good luck with the sale!

It ur looken for a feeler I can tell a 10 second turn-key car can be had for $15k or less. Ur price is way too high.

GNBRETT, are you looking for a CAR ? email me if so and we will talk, if not, please stay out. Go build a car/roller for what i got here, youll be broke and tired long before its done, trust me.

Craig

Were,s the car how hell you gonna sell it if we cant see it bro_Oh by the way sweet door slammer.

Thanx GN Brett

Well we have been down this road before.
I did email early this fellow early this morning and no answer yet..............

FWIW I am looking for a roller to put a fresh motor into...

T type or GN doesn't matter.

I don't mind travelling to where ever for the right deal

Extra Points for Good Communicators and prices quoted...

Jezzzz, Im sorry i didnt reply faster. I need to take some pics of it first. I have none. Ill try and get some tonite if i get home before dark.

Golly Jezzzz

Why take the time and effort to submit an ad but JEZZZZ no picture.

We all now know what your new and old interests are. How about a picture of the car for sale? The video is a waste of bandwidth.

A racer with no pics of his car.....come on.

I emailed this guy 2 days ago.............still nothing.

What a waste of time.

This thing has got to go !!!
I let out my asking price for the package at 15k but am open to all open resonable offers. Put in a stroker kit and go 9.80+....on the street. Jeeze i hate to see it go but it must.This all new minus about 30 passes or so.
All offers considered.
Craig