86 t-type

pat brown

86 t-type for sale.new motor with built bottom end.rebuilt stock turbo,rebuilt trans with shift kit,very clean int(burgandy).brand new 6,000.00 paint job(black on top,gun-metal on bottom)new tires,alarm with remote start,tinted windows.cold air kit(k&n filter)chip,adjustable wastegate.hot wired fuel pump.gn wheels,smoothed and blacked-out bumpers and trim.call for specifics on motor.lots of extras.very clean car.14,500 o.b.o.call pat with questions 610-457-8706

It is hard to say but 87's bring more money than 86's, and T-Types bring less money than GN's. I would think 14,500 is OK as long as your car is really low mileage and the interior is perfect. Even then, the paint is not original and sometimes people are afraid of repaints (new paint can hide a lot of bad history). I'm not trying to be a bummer, I truly hope you sell your car for a good price. It would help if you posted the mileage and a few good pictures. Good luck.

86 t

thanks for the insight.the interior is close to perfect,the car has 112,000 on the body.pictures will come soon.you really must see to appreciate.

Check out www.kirbanperformance.com and check out his Cars for Sale section. He moves a lot of turbo Buicks and he lists the sales price of all his cars year to year. You should be able to get some idea of what your car is worth. Good luck