86 T-Type Stage II Car 64K

BB71MC

I am posting this for a freind.
For Sale here is an 86 Buick T-Type Stage II car with 64,000 miles on it.The car is silver.The car has Electronic Climate Control,Power Everything,Astro Roof.Car is clean.

Stage II off center block
Carillo Rods
Weisco pistons cut for StageII Heads
Block and heads are O-ringed
3.625 Forged Steel Crank
BHJ Balancer
The Wheal Flywheel
Champion Heads
Comp Solid Roller cam
Scorpion Roller rockers
Champion Ported Intake with 83# injectors
76 Q-trim Turbo
Houston Headers and 3 1/2" down pipe and exhaust
U-1 front Mount Intercooler
TH400 w/transbrake & ultrabell
9" ATI convertor 4500 stall
3 1/2" Aluminium Driveshaft
10 bolt rear end 33 spline axles w/spool housing has extra bracing on axle tubes
Aerospace front brakes
Poly Bushings
Koni Shocks
Wolfe rear sway bar
Car is Mini tubbed
8pt Moly Cage
Drycell Battery mounted in trunk
New Autometer gauges
Promatic shifter in Console
Line lock
Aluminium Radiator
Twin XP pumps mounted in tank
Russell fuel Injection lines

Car went 10.54@128.21 1.55 60ft w/20# boost, everything is fresh and only has about 8 passes since running

Asking $23,000 obo
possible trade for stock turbo car some bolt on's ok no race cars
Anyquestions can be sent to Tom tsemelsberger@neo.rr.com
I can send pictures upon request will try and post them on a site will post addy when its complete

Paul

Originally posted by BandAid≈
Sounds like way to much invested to go 10.5 -just my .02

If this is the car I am thinking of, this was on 20LBS.

This is a mid 9 sec combo all day with a good 60foot.

If this is the same car I am thinking of, Tom has well over 30k in this car.

It needed paint that was it.

Thanks NJ that is the right car.

Hey Bandaid no offense but what part of 8 passes confused you?Tom got the car running after it was setting for 4 or 5 yrs.New motor ,trans setup and heck the first time out couldnt make a pass without hitting the limiter till the 4th try.The Car has alot of potential but I guess he should get all the gremlins out 1st pass eh?Car is an easy 9 sec car with out putting it on kill.

ET first set of pics is on the way

CPAK Car use the stock ECM

I knew I was not nuts. Tom is good people, I spoke to him for about a half hour. This car has all the goodies, built for low 9's will run mid 9's all day.

Paul,

Congrats on the sale of the car....

Do you mind if I ask you what maf is on the car???It looks like a Gm maf...But seems big.

Just wondering as I am probably going to be taking the dfi off my car and going to a chip,Still debating weather to go mafless or not..

Thanks,Shawn

Shawn it uses a stock MAF they made a bigger spacer for it though to put a bigger air cleaner

Paul

I took a close look at this car as it was traveling through Nebraska and happened to make a pit stop here in Kearney. Very nice car and good luck to Duane, the new owner.

I am not sure what Tom settled for $$, but about 1 year ago I spent about 1 hour on the phone with Tom. Nice guy to deal with, seems he spared no expense with car. The only reason why I did not bite on it was it was a 86 which means nothing I guess and it needed paint. I sold off all my S2 parts to buy a completed car that needed nothing. Time is just to short with work and the family. I waited a while but believe I found what I was looking for.

Good Luck with the new ride. ;)

Oh and I would scrap the Stock style Ecm and the Maff. Just me:cool: