86 T-type South East Michigan

I know I will Brian. But I am starting a Pipefitter Apprenticeship at the end of March so things will be tight for the first year or two. If it sells it sells. I won't give it away.

does the body still need some work or is it ready for paint?And does the air conditioning work?Also what times has it run at the track?

Car was painted but turned out bad so needs paint. air does work, but never used it. Track times last time it went 3 years ago it ran 12.8 spinning 1st, 2nd and 3rd with bfg drag radials. Since then I put a bigger turbo went from ta 49 to gt6152, and put a powerstroke intercooler on it. Also has MT ET Streets. hooks pretty good on the street. Needs to be tuned. But it will break the tires loose at a 45 roll with stock tires.

I am still interested,i am selling my car and it was going to be paid for last week but that didnt happen.I have been told it will be paid for this week.I will contact you when my car is sold.

Do you have any up to date pictures of the car? All the pictures of the car are more then 2 years old. And is the price $7500 now. And just how bad was the paint job? Will the car need to be stripped this time before it's repainted again? Thanks