86 t-type manual windows and locks,no rear defrost.

are you trying to come back already

At the age of 33 my wife says I'm going through a mid-life crisis because I'm saying that the '97 Honda CRV that is currently my daily driver is "cramping my style". :biggrin: Little does she know... :cool:

I told her I wanted to buy a Viper GTS first... :rolleyes:

K.

Patrick,

Is there anything that keeps this car from being a daily driver the way it sits right now?

PM me with your bottom $$$$

K.

So far i have had to do the following to the car since i have started driving it.

New water pump and a new used radiator and a new upper hose. I also had the driver side motor mount replaced and i cut-off the muffler and ran just straight pipes to the tail pipes.

i have put about 350 miles on it and seems to run great.

It still has the stock fuel pump in it. so when i go to BG this yr i'm gonna get a fuel pump and a hot-wire kit.

thats if i don't sell it first.

Think the car would make it to PA, 18940 ok? If it's radio delete, why does it have an antenna? Since you bought it form the original owner, did you get any of the cool stuff like window sticker, and owner's manuals?

Think the car would make it to PA, 18940 ok? If it's radio delete, why does it have an antenna? Since you bought it form the original owner, did you get any of the cool stuff like window sticker, and owner's manuals?

the guy i bought the car from put a radio in the car several yrs laters. that is why it has a antenna. Sorry it did not get any of the papaerwork on the car

I have been driving the car for a while and it seems to run great. I think that it would make it fine to pa.

If it's radio delete, why does it have an antenna?

Possible it actually came with an antenna because my car is also radio delete from factory, but came with antenna, as well as pwr windows & locks & fancy vanity light, and pre-wired from factory for trunk release, without the trunk release solenoid and switch. All depends on what it was ordered with.

it's still for sale.

Or trade with some cash for a syclone in nice shape.

update

i have gotten the A/C recharged and it blows cold air. I have also lowered the price to move this thing

5200 bucks and it's yours :)

I just sent you an email. I'm in Thomasville NC and am interested in the car.Is it still for sale?