86 T-Type in Houston Grey on Grey

HeavyRightFoot

Hey guys. I know I havent owned this car very long and a few unfortunate situations have come up that requires me to sell this car and a few others that I have aquired. The T-Type I am selling used to belong to Robert Walton, many of you may know him. I bought the car from a classmate who bought it from Robert. I bought with the came lobe wiped out with the intentions of fixing it. I purchaced a new Reeds camshaft and Installed it last weekend and It ate the new cam on start-up:mad: . I no longer have the time or money to mess with it as I am going to school and work full-time. If you want a project to tinker with, this is the car. I hate to sell it, but I have no choice. I have a list of mods a mile long a two folders of reciepts of money that have been put in the car. I will list what I can here;

Engine
109 block rebuilt by Ruggles/JE Forged pistons
HV oil pump anf High flow front cover
Reed 210/205 Ruggles cam
Ported iron heads w/Manley SS valves
Ported stock Intake
PT51 w/H.D. adjustable actuator, min boost is 17psi
Terry Houston downpipe w/ integrated wastegate to a Dynomax muffler dumped before the rear axle:cool:
Turbo Tweak 93 octane chip
RJC power plate
Recored 4 row radiator
New Belt
Buickgn.com Custom Big Mouth Cold air kit
RJC Biggie oil filter adapter(not installed)
G-Bodyparts.com 23 row Stock location intercooler
Ramchargers dual fans w/ Recetronics PnP Fan Harness
AC Delco AC42 Plugs
Full Throttle Power Logger Scan tool
Has what looks like some 11mm wires? cant remember what brand.
Have used 10w30 Mobil 1 or Royal Purple w/ Wix Filter every 2,000 mi or 2 months. Always had some kind of oil additive(STP or EOS).

Fuel
Gbodyparts.com Fuel tank(old one sprung a leak)
Walbro 340 pump, hot wired
New Wix Filter
Kirban F.P. regulator
50lb Injectors
Extended F.P. Guage

Suspension
Bilstein shocks and Struts
Moog Tie rods, centerlink, and Idler arm
Scandc.com Stage 2 tubular upper control arm and ball joint package
Global West Del-A-Lum lower control arm bushings
Moog 5658 Front springs
36mm Front sway bar, ATR rear bar.
New rear brakes, hardware, stock size Buick wheel cylinders, axle bearings and seals

Transmission
Century built/Mike Kurtz 200r4 street version. Extra clutches, bigger band, hardened input shaft, 2800 stall.
B&M external tranny cooler, stacked plate style, 11,000GVWR ran in series with the factory cooler.

The car is a T-Top car with no leaks that I am aware of. The mileage is around 165,000mi but there is only about 10,000 on the engine. I put a new Exide 84 month battery in it last week.The front and rear seats have been recovered along with the upper door panels. The carpet needs some attention along with the dash(needs to be cleaned). The tires are in great shape with about 75% tread left on the stock wheels. I also have a few spare parts laying around. It has a newer paint job, no rust anywhere. If you want some pics let me know and I can e-mail them to you.

This car is very solid, with a good roller cam conversion done to it, you could drive this car anywhere in the country. If I had the time and money that is what I would do. If you have any questions please feel free to ask or call. Asking $6,800. OBO You are more than welcome to come look at it and hear it run if you want. You can contact me at 816-506-9149 my name is John.

P.S. If anyone is interested I have a list of cars I need to sell, just call me if you are interested.
1998 SVT Mustang Cobra 84,000mi
1996 Saleen S-281 Procharged 41,000mi
2000 Roush mustang ST 2 Convertable 72,000 mi
1999 Neon RT 71,000 mi Built motor.

Hey i am very intrested! i live in houston i would like to come see where the car is located. I will call you tomorrow