10.5 Taylor wires
Weld wheels
Walbro 340 pump
Fresh BFR Tranny w/valve body kit & ATI converter
Kirban seat & body braces
JVC Stereo Camelion w/ CD, 6spkrs & amp in trunk
Full Power, t-top, posi car.
$4000.00 paint job
Mint inside and out, car ran 11.70 last time out (with a te44).

I BOUGHT THIS CAR FROM A MEMEBER A FEW MONTHS AGO FROM ANOTHER MEMBER. THIS IS THE CAR I HAVE WANTED FOR OVER 10 YEARS, BUT THINGS HAPPEN. MET A GREAT WOMAN AND MADE HER MY FIANCE. OK STOP LAFFIN YES IM SELLING THIS CAR FOR A GIRL, BUT I STILL HAVE ANOTHER ONE. SINCE I BOUGHT THIS CAR I HAVE PUT OVER $4500 INTO IT ( HAVE ALL RECIETS). ILL LOAD PICS IF I CAN FIGURE IT OUT. I HAVE ADDED RECONDTIONED GTA RIMS WITH M.T. E.T STREETS, FULL AND CRAZY DETAIL YOU COULD EAT OFF THE ENGINE BAY, BIG MOUTH COLD AIR KIT, NEW CARPET, NEW SEAT COVERS, FIBERGLASS FRONT AND BACK BUMPERS PAINTED TO MATCH, NEW GAUGES, COIL PACK, DID THE SPRING CLEANING, FULL TUNE UP AND FLUIDS, REAR YOKE AND SEAL, ALL NEW WEATHER STRIPPING, NEW TINT ON THE WINDOWS, TUNED THE CAR PERFECT ( RIGHT NOW IM RUNNING 116 WITH THE RACE CHIP AND 24LBS AND I SCREAMS). I HAVE PUT ABOUT 15 MILES ON IT. I HAVE A FULL BOOK ON THIS CAR AND DID ALOT OF RESEARCH ON IT. THE PAINT IS CLOSE TO PERFECT I WOULD RATE IT 9.4 OUTA 10 IT DOES HAVE A FEW SMALL BUBBLES ON THE REAR WHEEL WELL BUT NOT NOTICEABLE AND THEY ARE ROCK HARD. ALSO THE PAINTER LEFT THE REAR 1/4 WINDOEWS IN AND HAS VERY LITTLE OVERSPRAY ON THEM BUT NOT BAD. NO DENTS DINGS OR SCRTCHES. THE INTERIOR IS AS CLOSE TO PERFECT AS IT GETS BUT IF I WAS GONNA KEEP IT I WOULD PUT A NEW STEARING WHEEL ON IT THE LEATHER IS SHOW ITS AGE BUT STILL NICE.I PUT ALL THE CORRECT EMBLEMS ON THE CAR BUT IT DOES HAVE AN 87 GRILLE IT LOOKS BETTER THAN THE 86 GRILLE. I AM VERY ANAL ABOUT MY CARS AND THIS IS A VERY NICE AND SOLID CAR. I LOOKS GREAT.
I PAID $8600 FOR IT AND PUT $4500 INTO IT WITH OUT LABOR ILL TAKE $11500 FOR IT. IM LOSING OUT BIG BUT I WONT GIVE IT AWAY AND THE FIANCE SAYS JUST KEEP IT. ILL POST PICS AS SOON AS I CAN FIGURE IT OUT, BUT YOU CAN CHECK OUT "BANDAID" HE IS THE ONE I GOT IT FROM POST FOR THE PICS OF WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE WHEN I BOUGHT IT.
Attached Images
I HAVE A NOTE ON THIS CAR STILL. BUT I CAN CLEAR THAT UP QUICK. CALL OR EMAIL WITH QUESTIONS.
JUSTIN 708-533-8690 IM IN LEMONT IL 30 MIN. FROM CHICAGO. WELL I CANT FIGURE THIS PIC THING OUT SEND ME AN EMAIL TO JUSTINB903@SBCGLOBAL.NET AND ILL SEND PICS OFF.

Oh Ya It Has Gray Interior And Aton Of Options All Work But The Power Locks Dont. The Bumper Fillers Are Great But The Back Ones Have 2 Small Nicks In Them From The Bumper Rubbing Them If I Get A Chance Ill Get Them Touched Up.

WOW,Sorry to hear yo are selling the car,but thats wonderful that you found a great lady.........Justin is very critical of his cars,this car was mint when i owned it and have been sad since the day he hauled azz down the road with it , so ,so to sink $4500 into ,its is darn near perfect....and well worth the $$$ ,I have seen rust-buckets trying to be sold here for $10K

justin Pm me info on the rims ,I need some fronts for my TTA..

i still have no clue how to post pics. but if you email me ill get them right off.

I think I need to shoot you in the head for fcking up my nice fast connection,with those moster pics....
Looks good

T-Type

DOes the T-tops leak(honest question,not all leak)?When you put in the new carpet,was there ANY rust in the floor pans? If no to both questions I might be interested in working out a trade if your interested in my trade.email me for details.Here are a few pics.It's a small 2003 CREWCAB 4x4 Loaded with every option except leather.NEVER offroad or painted on.I'm 34 and I detail cars and I'm very picky. michaels86svo@hotmail.com
dsc00002ls3.jpg

dsc00705ab9.jpg

dsc00715gv1.jpg

I can answer that question since I have seen his Dodge truck and that thing is bad azz...but i wont answer that ??? or did i just answer it ...........:cool:

to bad I am buying a new house or i would have my car back,,hold on to it till feb 2nd ,:p :p

to be honest yes the t tops leak a very little bit. i put all new weather stipping and t top seals on and its the corner in the back that it doesnt meet up perfect. i would maybe align the door for the new stripping. yes the floor had 3 holes 2 the size of an eraser head and the other a quarter. the whole floor was scuffed and por 15 the holes were fixed with por 15 body putty ( not bondo ) this stuff is rock hard, if have used it many times in the past. the frame and undercarrage is a 116,000 mile car, but it looks closer to a 60,000 mile car. this car is very very clean. i will not hide any flaw to it at all. its a very very nice car for the price. i bought it with the intension of driving it since i have put only 300 miles on my other in 3.5 years. this car puts alot of 60,000 mile cars to shame. all i can say is come by have a beer check the car out, if you dont like no biggie. no trades please. i have 2 cars 1 truck and 2 work trucks. i need another car like a friggin hole in the head.

ok guys back in town from vegas, lost my butt:eek: ive sent all pics to everyone i think. ill be around town for the rest of the week if anyone wants to come by and check it out.