86 T-Type for sale

Has the engine been rebuilt? or does it have 115K miles on it? How many miles on the trans? Any upgrades to the suspension for better handling? ie swaybars, airbags, bilstein shocks, etc?
Thanks

Has the engine been rebuilt? or does it have 115K miles on it? How many miles on the trans? Any upgrades to the suspension for better handling? ie swaybars, airbags, bilstein shocks, etc?
Thanks
I don't belive the engine has ever been rebuilt or opened up for that matter.

The trans is stock and shifts Great! has a brand new converter in it!

I belive the suspension is stock.

This car is a "Must See" to appreciate! It's a great running and driving car and not too mention it's in great! condition..

MAKE SOME OFFERS!!!

Hey guys this is real nice car. It is worth more than he is asking for it. If anybody needs to talk to the man he bought it from just call me and I will more than gladly give it to ya. 865-293-2606

Come on guys, give Tom some offers

Puddin

stock moter never opened up eccept to put on high volune oil pump assembly otherwise stock block also belive upgraded valve springs and that is it was well maintained and if I can drive from texas to tenn. then home to wisconsin Ithink that sayes it all anybody that is really into thes cars knowes that if taken care of properly yoy can rack up allot of miles I have seen cars with 250,000 miles running 11.0 no smoke then driven home. As for shocks kyb on car think 70/30 front and 50/50 out back never took of front sway bar so cannot be for sure am currently finishing school for better paying job that is all ready in works wen start new job if car not sold will keep as is hard to find car that runs great and has not been overly modified I like to think of it as fast with class had a 68 ss comaro before this car 468 bb chevy made over 700 hp but got 2 mpg at 6.50 per gallon 100 bucks a day not to go far so buicks are the way to go and this one dose not afraid of zo6's or vipers have been there done that this car hangs with the best .
thanks for intrest Tom.

shawn, did you receive the pictures I sent you ? I got a e-mail that said could not send don't know what means but I tried to get a hold of you. I left a voice mail and personal message to what you were asking but since no reply I guess you found something else or were not Interested from get go .well was nice talking to you any questions call my cell 414-559-1655 I think you all ready have the # but just in case .
Tom

omprice reduced to 12,000 firm think that is more than fare for the quality and shape of car if not will just keep and enjoy
thanks t

Still For Sale!!!

Tom's "T" is Still For Sale!!

Took some pic's of it today in the sun. Will post them soon..

nice car Tom, it was great to meet you.
TTT for a nice car and good guy. someone should pick this car up soon.
ran real well!!

Thanks kevin hope everything works out well for you was nice meeting you and your brother looks like we got her out just in time, just got 6-8 inches of snow again can't wait till spring. Shood have pictures of car out in sun the same day we took it out have sombody working on it for me hope they work this time well thanks again Kevin
Tom