'86 T-type Dk Metallic Blue 40k Miles

dan lephart

“86 Buick T-TYPE, dark metallic blue,gray cloth bucket seat, 40,xxx miles. Second owner.
Always garaged - never in rain or snow absolutely no rust. Original paint in excellent condition, minor checking on rh hood. All original documentation including dealer invoice and transport delivery paperwork. Locally ordered and purchased. RADIO DELETE, power locks and windows, tinted glass, power trunk release, trunk trim covering, two speed wiper delay, rear defogger, body color remote mirrors, limited slip differential, tilt steering column, power drivers seat.
98-99 point show car two years Dublin OH - Buick Club of America - first in class (100 point base). Numerous trophies. Highly detailed under hood and under carriage. Interior and trunk looks new.
All listed replacements and upgrades within the last 5k miles. Extra care taken to keep it looking original and stock. Runs strong and shifts nice.The list follows:
All under hood decals, variable rate rear springs, cam sensor, nos power master brake fluid reservoir and decals, ceramic front pads, front rotors, rear brake shoes, wheel cylinders and drums, brake system power flushed, all body bushings and the missing GNX bushings, silicone intercoller hoses, 160 degree thermostat, B&M transmission cooler, PTS extreme tranny shift kit, 93 octane chip, front and rear shocks, AC Delco battery, all belts and radiator hoses, magnetic oil drain plug and transmission drain plug kit, rear main seal and oil pan gasket, mag plug wires, MAF tube, washer and coolant bottles, XPS fuel pump, hot wire kit, A/C purged and charged with 134A, Firestone Firehawk SZ 50 EP P225/ 60ZR15 tires.
College tuition for my two sons and recent financial set backs make it necessary to sell.
Appraised at $20,000. Asking $18500 or best offer.
email onefastt@ameritech.net

86 t-type

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
several photos i can email...
you must see to appreciate. serious inquiries only...
thanx

bump - forgot to add has new radiator, drive shat loop, pinion snubber and stealth engine tie down strap...

I've have Pics of Dans car, it's IMACULATE, and a STEAL at that price!!

ESPECIALLY Considering it's Turn Key..Dan already did ALL the Maintainence and Then Some!!! Ahhhh I wish he could wait a year...

I've have Pics of Dans car, it's IMACULATE, and a STEAL at that price!!

ESPECIALLY Considering it's Turn Key..Dan already did ALL the Maintainence and Then Some!!! Ahhhh I wish he could wait a year...

are you kidding me--a steal--give me a break-- this is a t type --lets keep it alittle bit real! no radio????--what am i missing here?--a guy was selling a stage two on here for 20,000 --this is a stock t type with nothing extra-- are you his brother?pts tranny? what is good about that?