86 T type 4 sale

ScottyRegal

I am leasing a new car. picking it up today. I cant have my T as a daily driver anymore...cant afford to maintain it at my age.
its a 86 T type, with power sunroof and digital climate control, both working, power windows and drive side power seat all working. interior is excellent condition, i have the dark blue interior, looks great!. my engine was re built last yr, all parts are 1 yr old- 50msd injectors, ta-49, gn1performance front mount intercooler, turbotweak chip, alcohol injection from razor, eaton 342 posi installed by KDK performance, UMI performance upper and lower bars, spohn sway bar, no rust under the car, driver side has a primered spot rocker i couldnt aford to have it painted at the time, so it re mained that way..could only afford to have it replaced with a POSTON rocker n welded up.
the car paint is pontiac WS-6 navy blue metallic. i have a big mouth air intake system, new IAC, hooker dual exhaust, and kirban performance ARE GNX style rims.i have new seals all around window, sunroof, and door.
the car is my daily driver so it starts up everyday and i drive it everyday. no mechanical issues, only thing i cant get right is the tuning, so i dont push it past 10lbs of boost. even with the alky i see KR and dont wanna push it for that reason. car idles smooth etc....

i want 8,000 for the car. i can e mail pics of anything specified for those interested. lemme know

Scott

Very Nice Car in Tampa, Florida

This is a really nice, solid, T-type. I can definitely vouch for this car and it's a very solid, extremely nice T-type. It also has a bunch of brand new parts which were professionally installed, including a brand new posi-traction rear, etc. Also, the GNX style rims on this car are immaculate, and look absolutely great. He also has a brand new a/c system that I believe he's selliing with this car as well.

Scotty1.jpg

scotty2.jpg

Scotty4.jpg

I am leasing a new car. picking it up today. I cant have my T as a daily driver anymore...cant afford to maintain it at my age.
its a 86 T type, with power sunroof and digital climate control, both working, power windows and drive side power seat all working. interior is excellent condition, i have the dark blue interior, looks great!. my engine was re built last yr, all parts are 1 yr old- 50msd injectors, ta-49, gn1performance front mount intercooler, turbotweak chip, alcohol injection from razor, eaton 342 posi installed by KDK performance, UMI performance upper and lower bars, spohn sway bar, no rust under the car, driver side has a primered spot rocker i couldnt aford to have it painted at the time, so it re mained that way..could only afford to have it replaced with a POSTON rocker n welded up.
the car paint is pontiac WS-6 navy blue metallic. i have a big mouth air intake system, new IAC, hooker dual exhaust, and kirban performance ARE GNX style rims.i have new seals all around window, sunroof, and door.
the car is my daily driver so it starts up everyday and i drive it everyday. no mechanical issues, only thing i cant get right is the tuning, so i dont push it past 10lbs of boost. even with the alky i see KR and dont wanna push it for that reason. car idles smooth etc....

i want 8,000 for the car. i can e mail pics of anything specified for those interested. lemme know

Scott

Another picture of Scottyregal's Car. I see this car all the time, and it's one really nice T-type and worth the money he's asking. His rims are also extremely nice as well.

(Note - the rocker panel is in prime, ready for paint)

scotty3.jpg

very nice t too bad my gn is being completely revamped otherwise i would but, i'm at the $12,000 dollar mark but i will tell my friends i have a bud with a camaro who might be interested. i'll let you know.:cool:

I could swear I seen your exact same post with the exact same guy saying how he has seen and can vouch for ryour car. Seems odd, but good luck

whats so odd about that...tomcatturbo goes to my gym, he has a Gn , thats how we met, he sees my T type parked at the gym all the time....

still for sale!

Sorry did,nt mean to imply, just seen the exact same post. word for word from both you and he before. or atleast i thought i did. anyway sorry again and good luck on the sale.

You probably did see it before. The original post was made about 3 months ago. Look at the date of the 1st post.