86 T-Top Stage1

trade

i have a low mile built street typhoon,has mcoy built motor 44 turbo,vortec conversion and much more ....it is listed on SVTPerformance.com under other vehs for sale tittled bad ass typhoon...get time check it out.or call or text me and i send pics and info.828-442-5950

05 gto red auto fresh ls2 ported heads ,cam, kooks headers, billet 2800 convert +5,000 to you

plowboy72

87 buick grand national, 60k miles, no rust on body, body is in great shape, just got painted due to original clear coat pealing, but paint job is mediocre at best, interior is good, but not great, small tear in passanger seat, needs headliner, art carr 3500 stall, trans from Cottons perf with transbrake (2200 in trans and conv), original rear end with boxed control arms, air bags, engine is bone stock from valve covers down, has alcohol inj, cpt 62 ball bearing turbo (100 miles on turbo), front mount intercooler, 3.5" dp with external wastegate (chinese wastegate), pypes 2.5" dual exhaust...............car is in good shape, ran 11.9 before turbo and alcohol, proper tune i was hoping for 11.50s, idk what its worth, somewhere in the 15k dollar range i believed...............let me know if interested and we could exchange numbers and photos, if not interested no biggie just good luck, i want a faster car, and i dont want to dump another 20k dollars into this one to do so........thanks

Sounds like you have a great car, I am really looking for aT-Type any color besides black. And maybe a few more mods. You never said if your car was a t-top car. Thank you for looking sir.