86 rosewood t for sale

hiboom

Hiboom
selling my 86 rosewood t have owned for 10 years lost job and i don't drive much any more paying insurance and licenses for letting it set don't make much since .thought i'd offer here first for a week before going to ebay .car has all the usual upgrades 3'' down pipe good quality headers te 44 stage 1 lonnie dyers transmission ptrac been rebuilt interior is nice paint is 4 years old no rust car came from la mesa az have numerous extra parts spare engine standard bore in pieces (taken apart ) spare transmission needs rebuilt ect. has trunk mounted alk injection system the progressive type mileage unknown shows about 75000 but dont know for sure car is in good driver condition almost show quality has gen 2 maf system price is 7500.00 no lowballers non negotiable this is a hell of a buy for this car and i know its way cheap ,but someone in the community can enjoy without paying a arm and leg and fill buyer remorse I payed 7500.00 10 years ago for it so I know it's a good deal PM me if interested or email hiboom@swbell.net ill send you my phone number so we can talk .I have numerous pictures but it will not me upload for some reason.file to big?? St.Joseph,mo 64506

Attachments

• bill 007.JPG
    bill 007.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 424
Last edited:
yes,thanks it's truly a nice southern rust free car I haven't even began to scratch the surface on the care or amount of new parts that's on this car fuel tank ,racetronix fuel pump 60 injectors new module and coil new bearings in rear end new drive shaft new trans cooler with fan new radiator rotors brakes damn i could go on and on plus all the parts that go with it you will need a pickup truck just for those LOL !

Bring it to Chicago. I have your money waiting. ;)
my best friend here in town that's a missouri car dealer offered to buy the car he thinks I'm leaving at least 5000.00 on the table by selling this cheap and not putting on ebay ,maybe, i am just looking at getting back for what i payed 10 years ago .If it wasn't for the fact that id see car the car all the time I could take it 2 miles away and-get the money if i had to.Considering the reason I'm selling it would be a consent reminder to me and something I choose to forget about and move on.So sorry I appreciate the offer but will list on ebay first.
PS i,m 57 years old. ever car I've ever sold in my life time the first person who looked at it always bought it!I'm just not a sales person or a haggler.

may've missed it, but does the AC blow cold, and has it been converted?

and still got the orig wheels, or no?

thanks, seems a good deal.

I'm sure it's a great car. It has some tasty mods. Someone is going to get a very nice deal!