'86 or '87 Motor

i got the whole thing in the car running.3 weeks ago i drove it 250 miles round trip and zero issues.i bought a gn that has many upgraded parts that i want to use on my other cars that is why i want to part the car out.motor will be sold stock.currently has a ton of upgrades. i was told there is 80,000 miles on it and i bought the car from a friend whom i have known for years so there is no reason he would lie to me. motor is unopened.

$2500 complete with all the wiring ,downpipe,intercooler,sensors,pulleys,brackets.etc...... the whole shebang

i can guess shipping at around $300 if your really serious we can try to get you a better shipping quote

i got the whole thing in the car running.3 weeks ago i drove it 250 miles round trip and zero issues.i bought a gn that has many upgraded parts that i want to use on my other cars that is why i want to part the car out.motor will be sold stock.currently has a ton of upgrades. i was told there is 80,000 miles on it and i bought the car from a friend whom i have known for years so there is no reason he would lie to me. motor is unopened.

$2500 complete with all the wiring ,downpipe,intercooler,sensors,pulleys,brackets.etc...... the whole shebang

i can guess shipping at around $300 if your really serious we can try to get you a better shipping quote

can you send pics

sa_baller_4life@yahoo.com