86 or 87 Grand National wanted

Tmizunocherry

Looking for 86 or 87 Grand National in the mid range price. I have a really nice 99 Mustang GT also black to help work a deal. I am in Bowling Green, KY.
Let me know what you guys and gals have!!!
Thanks

I have an 87 GN essentially stock with T-tops. It is in Good condition, just rolled over 30K miles. I am the 3rd owner. Original owner had it til 8/07. 2nd owner til 6/09 then me. The 2nd owner was a 73 yr old collector and hardly drove the car. He sold it an many others in his collection due to health issues. My car is a driver. It is not a show car. It has a few minor blems but you have to look hard to see them. It looks like a GNX in that it has no badging and has the fender vents and aftermarket GNX style wheels. I have several upgrade items for it that are still in the box plus I have the original wheels and radio (it has a CD player in it). I have the original documentation of the purchase of the vehicle. I don't know what is considered mid-range price. My price is $19K. I am located in Palestine, TX. If interested, email me and we can further the conversation. Good luck in your search.

Check out my thread, I am negotiable. No clue what the details are on your GT, but I may be interested in working something out if you are

-Will