'86 Mustang GT {Vortech}

BMC buick

http://photobucket.com/albums/b30/86mustanggt/

Car is in good over-all shape...the guy who painted it (prior to my purchase) didn't put the flex additive in the paint so on the rear bumper,,,the paint is bubbling :-(

The car has cast iron Roush heads, Typhoon upper and lower (heads and intake are unported) custom blower grind cam, Vortech A-trim (Loud!) it has been converted to mass air...75mm Pro-M, 30lb injectors, UPR power pipe, Mac shorty,equal length headers & off road H-pipe with the usual flowmaster mufflers...{car sounds really good though!} MSD 6AL, 3:55 FRP gears, bottom end has recently been freshened up... .030" over, TRW forged pistons, of course new rings, bearings (including cam bearings) line honed, zero decked, new freeze plugs and a lot more than I can't remeber right now. I bought this from a good friend and I know the car is solid. It dyno'ed 478rwhp running PIG rich :-( He didn't tune the car prior to going to the dyno..don't ask me why..??

I really didn't need the car...I have several already including a Turbo-T I'll soon be doing...

Asking $6,500

If you want/need more info, please feel free to send me an email..
Thanks ;-)

graciefan2@yahoo.com

(The car is pretty quick for what it has...and the lil' A-trim only makes about 7-8 psi :-( I have an aftercooler I was thinking of adapting to it IF I decide to keep the car...that or install my homemade methanol injection kit on it...
I smoked a GSXR600 from a 40mph roll on interstate in it.... I know the 600's aren't that much..but I had to brag a LITTLE on the car.....lol )
Thanks again!

I can make a video of the car idling(or whatever) if you guys would like to hear/see it..it sounds pretty good...that A-trim is freaking LOUD when it warms up.....

:D

Where in N.C. are you located? Send me a list of what you need to restore your T with as I may have it on hand. Thanks.