86 Lightweight

factoryboosted

86 GN lightweight, 49600 miles, stripped and painted four years ago, excellent condition inside and out(there was no body work done or needed), ta49, mease stretch i/c, thdp with integrated wastegate, 4 core radiator, 009's, walbro pump, kirban hotwire kit, billet regulator, red's volt-booster, new ac alternator, built 200 with all the best parts, seperate trans cooler, vigilante 3200 lock-up conv, moroso drag springs, chasis engineering shocks(90/10's and 50/50's), air bags, extended snubber, trunk bracing, m/t 15x4 with mt front runners, american racing 15x8 trakstar with 275x60 hoosier drag radials, driveshaft loop, small block valve springs, k&n, Razor's progressive kit(not installed), red's 93 and 108 chips, turbo tweak alky chip, fan switch, lock-up switch, scanmaster, line lock, aluminum drums, autometer ultralite guages(oil press, temp, boost, and fuel press with isolator), new optima red top, stock wheels in perfect shape with new tires, stainless ds header and crossover, hooker 2.5" with test pipe, a/c has been converted and blows cold, alpine cd player, all vaccum lines and sensors replaced, new coil pack, module, and wires

There is probably things I am forgetting, but I have receipts for almost everything. I also have almost all the origional parts to go with the car(including the factory tires). Everything works on the car except the power antenna(I have the part to repair this). I also have a brand new underhood liner that goes with it as well as a new California Car Cover. Car has been taken excellent car of since new. I am the third owner and have had the car for the last 8 years. No mods were ever made to the car untill I purchased it.

link for pics(car was very dusty in these pics, I will try to get more)

maralthom/grand national - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

email for more info or for more pics

asking 19000 with wheels, 18000 without

Attachments

• th_gn-2007-3.jpg
    th_gn-2007-3.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,669
I have that Mystic cobra for sale or trade. It has same engine as a Mach 1. Let me know if interested. Thanks Eric