86 Grandnational 10 Sec Car Cheap

hey guys thanx for all the replies i appreciate it ! cliff the car is a solid roof car it has a stock crank ,rods,trw .30 over pistons it does have a 218 non roller cam and the block is o-ringed ! the car ran 10.84@124 2 yrs ago on foot brake and spun due to track conditions 60'ft was like 1.77 i believe, i have to dig up the run slip! that was at 21#s of boost!!!it has a ton of power left in it but i didnt want to blow anything up ,i just liked cruising out on fri and sat to the local hang outs i have over 16 k in the car but im trying to do something business wise and need the money !!!! otherwise it would sit in my garage forever!!! all pics sent out ,lets see who has money ????????????

hey guys thanx for all the replies i appreciate it ! cliff the car is a solid roof car it has a stock crank ,rods,trw .30 over pistons it does have a 218 non roller cam and the block is o-ringed ! the car ran 10.84@124 2 yrs ago on foot brake and spun due to track conditions 60'ft was like 1.77 i believe, i have to dig up the run slip! that was at 21#s of boost!!!it has a ton of power left in it but i didnt want to blow anything up ,i just liked cruising out on fri and sat to the local hang outs i have over 16 k in the car but im trying to do something business wise and need the money !!!! otherwise it would sit in my garage forever!!! all pics sent out ,lets see who has money ????????????

come on guys whats the deal:confused:

Hey Chris. is the car you just put the other motor you had in the car because something happened to the other one? If so have you drove it any since the install? I may be thinking of another car i saw on the board so if i am wrong i need to get my s**t straight!! Thanks

Hey Chris. is the car you just put the other motor you had in the car because something happened to the other one? If so have you drove it any since the install? I may be thinking of another car i saw on the board so if i am wrong i need to get my s**t straight!! Thanks

im chris's brother and i think you have got to get your sh-t straight because the motor hasnt been touch in over 2 years;)

Hey didnt want to offend anyone!! I just found the other car on the board and was trying to get back here to tell you and you guys beat me here!! O by the way, i got my **** straight now!!!:)

Hey didnt want to offend anyone!! I just found the other car on the board and was trying to get back here to tell you and you guys beat me here!! O by the way, i got my **** straight now!!!:)

i wasnt try to offend you either it's all good

The Fast and the furious movie wont drive the price of these or any other cars up. The majority of people watching these movies are ricers.

You need some more detailed pics of ur car. Interior, under carriage, trunk, and all sides of the car including what the head liner, seats and carpet look like. You need a more detailed list of parts as well.

Looks like a really sweet car. I'm sure once the weather breaks it will sell fast. Seems like a really fair price.

gn brett i have more detailed pics and description upon request !!! if someone is really interested they will get a run down ,,,but thanks for the input !chris

Sale Is Pending!!!!sale Is Pending!!!!!!!sale Is Pending!!!!!!!
Thanks To All That Have Shown Interest ,if Something Doesnt Work Out I Will Let You All Know ,thanks Again Buick Brothers!

Sale Is Pending!!!!sale Is Pending!!!!!!!sale Is Pending!!!!!!!
Thanks To All That Have Shown Interest ,if Something Doesnt Work Out I Will Let You All Know ,thanks Again Buick Brothers!

I wish the best for you... The link is not working any longer if it does not work out...

Mike

My wife is glad to see you sold it! I emailed you saturday night and figured it was sold when you didnt respond.