86 grand national

josh rosaaen

well i decided to sell my grand national its an 86 gn t-top. i am the third owner of the car. second owner bought the car in 88. Most of the details are in my signature. The engine has around 100 miles on it since it was installed. It was purchased on the forum. the car is a rust free car i can post any pics you want. I have owned the car for about a year. The car seems to be running great now may need some fine tuning. I have a alot of extra parts with the car and will include all with the sale for the asking price. the extra parts included are a complete long block with ported heads 224/224 cam forged pistons 30 over and all arp bolts. The engine was running when pulled just had a tick and found bearing material so pry a spun rod bearing. other parts included are complete gbody vaccum break setup, a used red armstrong double pumper, set of hooker headers, gt70 turbo, an extra alky pump and controllers and a dual nozzle setup, front and rear pui seat covers with turbo 6 headrests, front and rear pui door panels, new acc black carpet. the car has new spool fool front bumper fillers. the driver side rear is good but the passenger side is cracked. The car has white faced vdo gauges in the dash including, speedo, tach, fuel gauge, fuel pressure, oil pressure, temp, volt. I also have a fuel pressure gauge installed under the hood on the fuel rail.
heres the car on the dyno.
Asking 16k for the car. feel free to call or text josh 605-431-4606
i can send any pics you ask for.
have put over 8k in the car in the last 2 months.

Trade you my 85 and 8 grand

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 76