86 Grand National parts for sale

bustedknuckle

These are parts that I had bought with intensions of building a GN clone from a regal. The regal project has long been scrapped and I am building A el camino now so they are up for sale. I am fairly new here but I'm a regular on Elcamino central and malibu racing(83elky,Bustedknuckle). Just thought this would be the best place to post this stuff.

Best offer or possible trades

This is the stuff I am selling.

OEM Left and Right fenders with "Grand National Intercooled" plaques. A few scratches from storage but NO RUST. Also wheel well trim included in good shape. 150$ each

OEM Front and rear bumpers with inner supports and lights. Lights are in good shape. The rear bumper has a small 3"x2" dent in lower passenger side but not too bad. Both could probably use a good washing and are a driver quality, Besides the dent. 175$ front 75$ rear

Radiator hold down for electric fans. Needs a bath From the GN 40$

OEM 86 Grill. I has two smaller knicks in the front, See them in the pics. Otherwise in good shape. 100$

OEM Header panel. Included are the lights and headlight buckets.This does have some knicks and scratches from storage and road debris. In good shape 125$

OEM headlight bezels and blinker/marker lights from an 86. These are in really good shape. Maybe 3 small scratches that you can barely notice. 150$

OEM Taillights from the same 86 GN. These are in great shape! No cracks Still shine like new. 275$

5 OEM GN wheels and tires with four centercaps. Tires are about 50% 5th tires is New, Still has the nubbies. They also are in a very good driver quality. Caps could be better. One logo is missing from one of the caps.
650$

OEM rear seat. Very close to mint condition. Foam in great shape. Might sell front buckets as a set with rear for the right price otherwise they are going in the elky. 200$ for the rear seats only

OEM GN front air dam scratches and scrapes but good mounting holes. 6 out 10 50$

OEM GN trans crossmember dirty 20$

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1298.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1302.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

Can get more pics if needed

Also I have two black autometer gauges (boost and pyrometer). All wiring is there just the hoses have been cut. offer

All of this is Best offer. Shipping Not included. Buyer pays all shipping and crating fees if nesiscery

Thanks, I will be out of town from 10/02/08-10/06/08 More parts to come

trades welcome for
86 GN shifter handle for console shift
GN plastic strip for console on shifter \ PRND21 shift indicator peice
dash plaque for 86 GN
grey front seatbelts for 86 GN
tourque thrust's,welds?????
If you have elky\malibu parts let me know. Lots needed
Rear DBL ADJ upper rear arms and solid lowers for G-Body 10 bolt

are you selling the head light bezels as a set or will you sep.? i only need the drv side
thanks

I would really like to sell as a set. Maybe someone who needs passenger side will chime in and we can make this a done deal. Give it a few days

Thanks

I would be interested in the rear seat if we can work something out on shipping to So. Ca. 92595
Jeff

dash core support

would you happen to have the dash core support out of the car?

if you got my pm about the bezels and markers and you can do that let me know
thanks

All PM's replied to.

Parts pending....
rear seats
header panel
headlight bezels
Radiator hold down
Passenger fender, possibly both.
Nothing is set in stone yet though

Thanks, Nick

im just curious ,with all those nice parts off one gn why didnt you just build it instead of taking all the parts from it lol?that poor gn

im just curious ,with all those nice parts off one gn why didnt you just build it instead of taking all the parts from it lol?that poor gn

I really wish I could of had the oppertunity to of bought it. This was all that was left, Well that and some other parts that I am trying to make work in my elco project.

He still has the gas tank and misc motor parts that I didn't get because I had nothing to use them on.

Somethings just are not meant to be :mad:

86 Grand National parts

BUMP...

Went on vacation for a week and when I got back nobody will return PM's. Everything is for sale again except header panel,passenger fender and Radiator hold down plate! First come first serve! Make an offer, This stuff has to go!!!!!! I have no room in my garage. Least I can say is no. You won't affend me.

Not long before this stuff goes on E-bay.

Thanks alot, Nick

Price drop this stuff has to go!!

Rear bumper-50$
Grill-65$
Headlight bezels w/ marker lights-100$
Front air dam-30$
Rear seats-150$

------------------------------------------
Revised list.

Pass and drivers fender, SOLD.
Taillights, SOLD
Gauges, SOLD