86 Grand National original 40k miles

Sue Mobley

Been in the family since new. Never been in an accident, interior is perfect. The paint is original as well. We had the transmission rebuilt about a year ago. The number 2 piston is knocking. Has not been driven since that started. The car does run. Was going to have it fixed then sell it. Will sell as is for $9k.

Been in the family since new. Never been in an accident, interior is perfect. The paint is original as well. We had the transmission rebuilt about a year ago. The number 2 piston is knocking. Has not been driven since that started. The car does run. Was going to have it fixed then sell it. Will sell as is for $9k.

You will do better with pictures and listing your location.

Also have the complete Service Manuel for the car. Florida car, been here it's entire life. Tampa Bay Area. Will post pictures soon as I can figure out how to do it.

Cool give you a shout tomorrow to discuss condition and its needs. My buddy is picky but if price is right he may go for it.

Sue I'm sorry my buddy is not interested with the pending motor problem. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks. Tampa Bay, Fl
Hi Sue. Do you know what, or if any modifications have been done to this vehicle? I will be in the area next week and will contact you then to see if its still available & set up a time I could look at it. Thanks. Ken.

Hi Sue. Do you know what, or if any modifications have been done to this vehicle? I will be in the area next week and will contact you then to see if its still available & set up a time I could look at it. Thanks. Ken.
It is original. My sister in law bought it new,then we got it when she couldn't drive anymore. There is someone coming tomorrow to see it. Will let you know if it does not go.

Sold