86 grand national *MAKE AN OFFER*

Status
Not open for further replies.
he'll be 19 on the 10th ;)

and its a bit bigger of a deal cuz in michigan winters are harsh and its a
90~ mile round trip - hour drive each way, he doesnt want to put kind of miles ESPECIALLY in the winter (salty roads) on such a car

Age usually relates to how a car is taken care of and treated. That is how I look at it anyhow.

No need to start getting defensive. It doesn't have anything to do with the car, the car looks to be in good condition. I have considered this car for a few weeks now, but wish you were a little further South.
What I was getting at is young people are influenced a lot by their friends and I have seen A LOT of ragged out Camaro's and Mustang's being driven by 16-20 year olds.

No need to start getting defensive. It doesn't have anything to do with the car, the car looks to be in good condition. I have considered this car for a few weeks now, but wish you were a little further South.
What I was getting at is young people are influenced a lot by their friends and I have seen A LOT of ragged out Camaro's and Mustang's being driven by 16-20 year olds.

oh i totally agree with you but.

1. you see the car and like you said it seems to be in good shape
2. id say about 75% of the kids my age dont even know what a G body is let alone a grand national and the other majority only know because it was on fast and the furious

Nice GN

I've never seen an older guy beat on his car :wink: Best of luck to you on the sale. It looks like a really great car for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.