ls1 maf sensor
test pipe
adjustable wastegate
aluminum maf pipe with K&N air filter at end

NEW and RECENT PARTS (on car)
-Battery
-Tires (falken)
-Rims (stock NIIIIIIIICEEEE)
-Carpet (needs to be steamed and settled but is placed in the car now)
-Gauges: boost, tach <-- both on a piller and the oil press, and ext temp is in the tray
-Egr Valve
-Lighting cam positioning sensor

Parts that come with the car
-BRAND NEW headliner
-BRAND NEW catylatic converter
-sensors that were replaced
-Misc. Trim parts
-Extra center caps
-Exhaust tips
-Stock maf pipe
-Stock Intake
-2 computers
-extra radio
-a box of misc nuts and bolts
-BRAND NEW air dams
-Boxes of speakers (some new some used)

I have reciepts for when the car was in the shop from owners before me and a few from me. I also have the ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER showing exactly what package it came with. I recently had a alignment done to it and i will include the exact specs of it. I also just had a chip in the windshield fixed and i have a written and signed recipt showing that if his work cracks the windshield EVER he will personally show up to your doorstep and replace the whole windshield for free.

The car needs some TLC. The guy before me had his son paint the car and it has dirt between the paint and primer so it will need new spray on it. It is a very solid car though. Also the interior has some minor issues such as one window is automatic and one is manual and there is one small rip maybe 3 inches underneath the pass. seat. The stock gauges all read heavy, the gas gauge reads a 1/4 more than it has, the spedo reads 15 mph faster than it goes (which effects the odometer) and the stock rpm does not read right ( the aftermarket ones do however). And the last issue is it has a SMALL rear main seal leak that is not out of hand

CALL or TEXT ERIC 734 560 5313

or PM

will post pics shortly

pics

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 2,036
  • driver%20side.jpg
    driver%20side.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 2,037
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 2,041
  • ass%20end.jpg
    ass%20end.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 2,036
  • gn%20motor.jpg
    gn%20motor.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 2,032
Nice looking car !!! I see that you are fairly new to this website, just wanted to let you know that site rules require that you post a price.

NIce car.. Should move quick.. Wish i had the cash... All my money right now is going into my frigging qauds motor.. WTF.. GLWS

Any rust issues anywhere? How about posting a pic of the trunk tag located on the underside of the decklid? What part of Michigan?

Any rust issues anywhere? How about posting a pic of the trunk tag located on the underside of the decklid? What part of Michigan?

im in the suburbs of detroit and no rust issues anyhere

sorry my double u isnt qorking for some reason

86 Gn

Eric, I got a a couple questions. How does the air work and has it been serviced recently? How long have you owned the car and why are you selling it? What is the status of th car's title?

clear title, ive had since early january of this year, air only goes on defrost i think the motor is on its last leg, and i have all reciepts of garage work.

Status
Not open for further replies.