86 Grand National in Michigan, PT70, 83s, and more

Fenrir

1986 Buick Grand National with a clean and clear title. Southern car with the moon roof option. This is a race car with the heater core pulled. Car weighs 3150 lbs. I have driven the car on a 200+ mile trip but it is better suited for a weekend cruiser or race only. There are a few spots in the paint that need attenion but looks good overall. Drivers seat has rips and could use a cover or reupholstery. Car is located in northern Michigan. The car is currently listed on eBay.

Car has a stock block with aftermarket cam, ported stock heads, PT70 turbo, 83 lbs/hr injectors, MAFT Pro with wideband 02, CAS front mount intercooler, T&D roller rockers. Transmission is a TCI unit.

Asking 12500 or best offer. More pics can be seen here. GN - Imgur

ttt

If distance is an issue please let me know as I may be able to assist with delivery of the vehicle.

Yes, I keep all my slips. The previous owner did a 6.22 at 105 in the eighth mile. That was with the 55 lbs/hr injectors, Red Armstrong chip and stock MAF. I've never had it to a proper track with a concrete launchpad so my times were always slower since I could not do better than a 2.0 60 foot time (previous owner said he did 1.6s I believe). Most recently I ran a 98 MPH in the 1/8th with 15 psi boost.

yes, it is still for sale. If you're in the Boyne city area tomorrow come by the airport for the races. I'll be running it there.