86 Grand National Hardtop-35,000 miles-Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.
An easy trick to get pictures uploaded to a smaller size(if you have taken them on your phone), is to take a screenshot of each picture, then upload the screenshot.

Up for sale is an 86 Buick Grand National in good shape with only 35,500 original miles. I bought this car locally from the original owner approx 4 years ago. I am selling because I want to purchase a GNX again. There is nothing wrong with this car. Runs and drives perfect. Everything is original except paint and exhaust. I have paperwork for all the maintenance done to the car from the first owner. Only thing I have done since I bought it was change the oil, and replace the heater core(with a NOS unit I bought here), and recently changed the battery. Interior is in excellent shape. One small crack on the dash near the speaker cover. Otherwise it looks pretty new. The factory stereo, and factory antenna work. Windows, locks all work perfectly. Paint is the only issue with this car. According to the original owner, the car has had one repaint due to a fender bender in 1987-88. The paint that is on the car now looks presentable, but is nowhere near as nice as the rest of the car. Body is straight, No rust anywhere as the car is from Oregon, and was always garaged. The bumper fillers clean up nicely, but if the car sits it will look grayish like in my pics. Car hasn't been driven in the last 4-5 months, before I took it out for photos. Car is only driven on nice days. The wheels on the car now is not included in the sale. They are genuine GNX wheels that I will be keeping for a backup set. I have the original wheels that I will put back on. The original wheels have some pitting, and the black is faded in some spots. Overall car is really clean. With a repaint, it can be show worthy. I hope I can find a local buyer, but I can take more photos or a video to anyone serious about buying the car that wants to ship it. Feel free to send any inspectors out to go over the car. Clean and Clear title. Any questions just ask......Asking price $32,500 OBO
I had the same issue years ago,not able to upload photos. Try downloading a app named ( Lit Photo ) blue & white in color. Very easy to use. Just open app, go to your Photo gallery, choose your photos and click on resize.

An easy trick to get pictures uploaded to a smaller size(if you have taken them on your phone), is to take a screenshot of each picture, then upload the screenshot.
And end up with considerable loss of detail.

And end up with considerable loss of detail.
Yes you will loose some, reducing any file size will always decrease image quality though. I posted some wheels a while back and they turned out pretty decent when uploaded for being a screenshot. I don't know, it just a simple easy way to get some uploaded 🤷🏻‍♂️ Positively thinking its better than no photos, and good enough for most of the curious viewers looking from a phone!

5DC50FA4-A5B0-47BA-B251-E139A44AADED.jpeg

5DC50FA4-A5B0-47BA-B251-E139A44AADED.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.