86 grand national COMING APART!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi would like the upper dash trim panel

HI, if the upper dash panel is good. send me information I'll take it. give me a price Thank you

HI, if the upper dash panel is good. send me information I'll take it. give me a price Thank you

HAHAHA!:) LOL:eek: YOUR KIDDING RIGHT? I HAVE HAD WELL OVER 50 OF THESE CARS AND HAVE NOT FOUND 1 WITHOUT A CRACK YET!!! PAY THE $200??? AND BUY A NEW GM ONE OR LIVE WITH THE CRACK IN YOURS

Is the car i have a real Turbo coupe? would you be able to tell from my pic? and were is a good site to find engine parts? would you have any interior parts for this car also 79 buick

is the car i have a real turbo coupe? Would you be able to tell from my pic? And were is a good site to find engine parts? Would you have any interior parts for this car also 79 buick

you are in the wrong thread my friend you are posting in the car parts for sale section keeping looking around the board!!!!!

this is available for $700 without frame or $1000 rolling .clean connecticut title

87limited010.jpg

87limited009.jpg

87limited007.jpg

87limited006.jpg

87limited005.jpg

87limited008.jpg

87limited012.jpg

87limited014.jpg

87limited003.jpg

87limited003.jpg
[/QUOTE]

How much for the shell and rolling frame of the genuine 86 GN with clear title AFTER you part it out? In short, it should look like that blue Regal you have. Please post the price on this thread. Thanks!

how much for the shell and rolling frame of the genuine 86 gn with clear title after you part it out? In short, it should look like that blue regal you have. Please post the price on this thread. Thanks!

with a 7.5 rear in it! Looking like the blue car being stripped of 100% everything i can unbolt .with the clear title $800.

This car is not as nice as the blue car!!!! The floor inside had a patch put in it. And more than likely there is probably some rust under the t tops based on previous experience,

quarters and rockers looked ok but i only looked quick as i stated before i do not really want the car!

If somebody wanted the car complete minus the items below
tranny& convertor
exhaust
line lock
aftermarket gauges
fmic
wheels in pic
upgraded rear control arms
rear sway bar
all other upgraded engine parts
h&r motor mounts
turbo
injectors

i would sell the car complete and running minus what i want for $6000 not 1 dollar less

im interested in the dash. how much?? and is there any holes,cracks, lifting etc ??? looking for a mint gray dash. If this one isnt mint do u have a mint one? I have some one close by u to pick it up for me.

im interested in the dash. how much?? and is there any holes,cracks, lifting etc ??? looking for a mint gray dash. If this one isnt mint do u have a mint one? I have some one close by u to pick it up for me.

DASH PAD OUT OF THIS CAR IS AS NICE AS THEY GET THESE DAYS!

ALREADY OUT OF CAR AND READY TO GO! STRIPPED BARE DASH PAD $200

87gn007.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

parts011.jpg

I might know someone interested in the engine. I'm trying to contact them.

The people I was trying to contact have decided to rebuild the engine they have. I tried to explain they could just plunk this engine in and have the summer to ride around but no dice. Oh well...

Ill take the shell as long as the t top area isnt all rotted out it looks better than mine without seeing under the tops.......and if youd leave the glass,colunm with steering wheel, dash, and interior/body wiring i have a grey dash,column with steering wheel, and gn quarter windows ill give you in place of them...Less work for both of us......im gonna take all my v8 stuff and put in it as i have a regular regal with a rotted roof /rockers...