86 GN Sunroof in Missouri

rking

86 GN with a ton of options. Sunroof, Digital Dash, Digital Climate Control, Twilight Sentinel, Power Everything. Just rebuilt, about 500 miles on the fresh rebuild.

235 ci
Diamond Pistons
Ported and Polished Heads with big valves
ARP bolts and studs
204/214 flat tap cam
PT70 .63
ATR 3 inch DP
Single Shot 3.5 inch Stainless Exhaust
Front Mount
QA1s on all 4 corners
Metco adjustable uppers and solid lowers
Lowered 1.5 all the way around
Tons of cleaning, painting, powdercoating
Tons of new other parts

Interior is about a 9 out of 10. Everything works.
Paint is about a 7.5 out of 10. The paint is all original so there is some checking on the roof and trunk, but the rest of the paint is pretty nice. I would say driver quality paint. Body is straight, only 2 small dings.
Only a small area of surface rust in the door jamb, no rust anywhere else. This is a southern car, so very solid. The floor pans are 100%.

Price : $15,000 obo
Pics and Videos: caking1s/86 GN PT70 - Page 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
PM me for a phone number and email.

I think that that covers it. Please contact me with any other questions.

Yeah, it sold for $13,000, which is a crazy price :frown: ... But like most deals on eBay, the guy never came up with the money. Some guy from Ohio won it, contacted me, and made arrangements for me to meet him for delivery. I loaded the car up and towed it to St. Louis to meet him, but never heard back from him :mad: . It wasnt a surprise since its eBay...

Ill take $14,500 for it... Anyone who comes and sees this car and drives it will know how this is a great price!!

Looks like a very nice highly optioned car!!! Good luck with the sale.

Thanks! Out of all of the Turbo Regals that Ive owned, this one definitely has the most options! Im just hoping to win the lottery so I can keep it :cool: ...

Maybe these will help...

102_4756.jpg

102_4733.jpg