86 gn street or race? f.s

chris2316

Testing the water , i have an 86 gn with 90k miles full cage 8 point 109 block 8.5 rearend 373 gears 400 trans with cheetah shifter , champion aluminum heads new style champion intake , 70mm t.b, precision front mount ,has brand new weld drag lites with new tires 29x9.0 hoosier slicks! 83# sieman f.injectors modded e.c.m . translator plus ,all new gauges . 71gtq precision turbo 2000 miles on turbo! fuel cell in trunk with aeromotive a1000 pump and filter , a.t.r stainless exhaust , turbonetics racegate ,3 inch d.p !car is very clean was stored winters and never saw snow ! car will run comfortably in the tens, was gonna run t.s.m but they dont allow the new champion intake . oh well any offers????????????????

racer1 said:
price!! any track or dyno times?
this car went 11.00 @124 about ten years ago with a smaller turbo and iron heads ! actually a lot less parts were on it , my friend owned this car and i was there when he went that fast ! honestly i would have to get $15500 for the car b/c i put about $9000 in it this yr! my loss someones gain!!

Dont f-ckin sell it!!!!

You forgot t&d 1.65 rockers, comp pushrods, 4'' intake system,iac angle boss ,battery in truck with kill switch in lens :mad:

trade?

accept a 94 firehawk in trade?
35k, mint,6sp ttops,red, plus enough cash to solicit you to deliver/swap in so. florida :)

does it do 10s on 93 octane? im not familiar with fuel cells...is it 5 gallon? is this car only good for track?? run on race gas only?

11secmonster said:
does it do 10s on 93 octane? im not familiar with fuel cells...is it 5 gallon? is this car only good for track?? run on race gas only?
thanks for the offer but im not looking to trade unless you have a 500sl , the car will run good on 93 octane but i would not run it at the track with 93 !also fuel cell is a 12 gallon all aluminum tank!

Gn

Hi Chris. I Got A Few..you Got Any Interior Pics?
Email Me Back Your Bottom Line.....you Interested In A 2000 Stang Vert In Trade?
Mike

mike no pics of the interior as of right now but i will try to get some, 15k is the bottom line ! the car is in the garage resting on jack stands!