86 GN Roller

MAX PSI

I hurt the motor last night. I'll be parting out the motor. Look for a future post in the parts for sale on engine parts. As for the roller...
86 GN Ttop painted sunset orange metalic. Glass hood bumpers and bumper fillers. Paint was just touched up last year when I added the bumper fillers.
10 point cage by Big Head Chris will cert to 8.5's current cert expired.
Moser 9" axles and spool, Strange iron center section, 3.70 gears.
rear suspenion, QA1 springs and shocks, Wolf Racecraft spring adjusters Southside LCA's Jegs adjustable UCA's Compition Engineering sway bar.
front suspenion, stock control arms with adjustable travel limiters.CE springs and shocks
Aerospace brakes front and rear.
Full GN interior no tears in seats new rug and head liner.Has working power windows.(nice when suited up sitting in the staging lanes)
Weld drag lights 15x10 15x3.5 28x10 M/T stiff side wall (they have 20-25 passes on them) p165x15 radials.
Summit alumnium radiator.
Converted to vaccume brakes
Manual steering with a Jeep intermediat shaft.
AC/heater removed
There's a custom frontend vinyl cover and car cover that goe's with it.
$7500.00 Car is located in central Ohio.
Call me at 740-808-5570 I'm on the road alot and don't internet access.

Attachments

• phil_norwalk_5_23_10-44[1].jpg
    phil_norwalk_5_23_10-44[1].jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,230
extra parts inculded

The fuel system, 8 gallon cell Aeromotive pumpand filter -12 suction -10 pressure ,Crane DIS ignition and coil and stand alone XFI harness will go with roller. The XFI box will go but I will need an additional $1200.
These parts are to help sell the roller.

SOLD....
I sold my roller. I met the guy halfway today. It almost left a tear in my to see it go. It will have the company of a couple of other Turbo Regals. Ironically my son sold his big block Regal and it was picked up this evening also. We are now Buickless.

Will you have another one as quick? Or are you done with the Buick fever?
I've already started on my next project. It's a 02 S10 Extreme. Plans are for a turbo LSX. It will be more streetable and be faster than the GN.

Attachments

• DSC_0424.jpg
    DSC_0424.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 320