'86 GN needs to be Rescued!

‘86 GN 110K interior looks good, exterior needs TLC, $3000 obo 847-8858

Seen this car in Kalihi for a few months. Running condition is unknown. Tags are expired from August. Illegally parked, tagged and marked “AV”. -stew

It's located on that street that wraps around the backside of Kamehameha Shopping Center. From KSC head towards the valley, it's parked right on the street immediately after the street that leads to Kamehameha Schools main entrance. Here's a cell number, too: 257-9130

I hope he still has it. Last night did a drive by on the way home from work and it was gone. It's probably on his property considering the AV markings and the parking citation. -stew

Sorry to rain on everyone's parade but I believe this car has been identified wrong...
I think it is a 84-85 hot-air not an 86
Sorry already looked at car
Not bad condition though
:(

Originally posted by 84tt
Sorry to rain on everyone's parade but I believe this car has been identified wrong...
I think it is a 84-85 hot-air not an 86
Sorry already looked at car
Not bad condition though
:(

Thanx for making light of that...just going by what's on the FS sign. Also, another drive by, the vehicle has relocated to the street that leads to the school. -stew

This must be the one I mentioned to Derek below of the Kamehameha School's front gate.