86 GN in Missouri loaded $18k

rking

86 GN, loaded with sunroof, digital dash, digitial climate control, CSII, twilight sentinel, power everything. Engine is a fresh rebuild, just broke in with about 400 miles on it.

Buick 3.8 block bored 0.030 over to 235 ci
Fresh Rolled Fillet Turbo Crank
Clevite Bearings Throughout
Diamond Full Floater Forged Pistons with Pro Select Rings
Bushed Full Floater Rods with ARP Bolts
Ported and Polished Ferrara Big Valve Heads with Comp Springs
ARP Head Studs
Edelbrock 204/214 Cam and Lifters with New Pushrods
Double Roller Timing Chain
60lb Mototron Injectors
RJC PowerPlate
Accufab Adjustable Regulator
Precision Turbo PT70 Turbo
Turbo Saver Remote Mount Biggie Filter
ATR 3 Inch Downpipe
3 Inch Custom Polished Front Mount Intercooler
4 Inch Intake Pipe with K&N Filter
Full Throttle and Speed Street Chip
Fresh 200-4r Tranny
Solid Metco Lower Arms
Fully Adjustable Metco Upper Arms
QA1 Adjustable Shocks on all 4 Corners
Lowered about 1 1/2 all the way around
G80 Posi with Fresh Fluid
Moved Lower Arms for Better Anti-Squat
DriveShaft Loop
Boost and Oil Pressure Gauge

Body is super straight, just a couple of nicks and dings here and there. The paint is 100% original, so you can tell how well this car has been taken care of. The paint does have the famour GN checking in it. I would give the paint a 7.5 out of 10. Body is 99.99% rust free, the only spots that I have found are 1 in each door jamb, just barely started to surface rust. The underhood is show quality in my opinion. I really took my time to detail, paint, powdercoat, and clean everything when the engine was going back in!

Yes, the car is on eBay right now, because I need it gone ASAP!! I will sell right now to board member for $18,000. Shipping is available.

My number is 573-450-5725
The car is located in Puxico Missouri
My name is Cory King
Email is kingsracingparts@gmail.com
If you are interested, please call me! Check out my feedback on here, and on eBay, username kingsracingparts. Ive been in these cars for 10 years now, Ive been selling them fulltime for the past 2 years. It seems recently that people; car sellers on here, have been getting a bad wrap, so please call and talk to me, come meet me, come check out the car. I need this car gone ASAP.

Thanks and let me know!!

Auction is here: eBay Motors: Buick : Grand National (item 160279858378 end time Sep-14-08 15:53:59 PDT) NO RESERVE :eek:
More pics and some videos are here: caking1s/86 GN PT70 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

102_4610.jpg

102_4729.jpg

102_4468.jpg