'86 GN hardtop -- Philly. Stock. Nice driver. $8500 obo

rwrows

Need to make room. Car looks great from 10 feet, mint from 20 feet. There is some rust on the passenger door at the bottom. And a few imperfections on the paint. Paint is decent. About 10 year old paint. Fillers cracked but semi presentable. I have brand new ones on backorder with Brian Weaver. Car is Bone stock with injectors. They are white I believe. interior is pretty clean for 112k orig miles. Car has an R title which means reconstructed. Im guessing it was stolen and joyrided but recovered the same day. Its pretty obvious the car has never been apart. Also has keyless entry and trunk remote open. Power antenna works! Factory radio sounds great! Pics available by email. Please send pm or email me at my user name at yahoo.com. I use the car to do estimates for my business. Runs beautifully. I'd drive this car to Cali and back. Many new parts including starter, front tires, etc. Car has G80 posi. Vin on rpo tag matches vin on car, etc.

Attachments

• 020 (6).jpg
    020 (6).jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1,166
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 1,161
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,161
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 1,158
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 1,143
that looks nice looks like a good deal..but hey dont forget to add that the car has been swapped to vacuum brakes instead of the "power Failure" i mean master..:D

Looks exactly like my car, and for the exact same price I paid. For someone just getting into these cars, it is the perfect one. Nice price for a whole lot of car.

Zack

Nice car at a great price.. GLWS .. The Reconstructive title will that cause any problems registering or insuring the car?? Always wondered that

Not at all. Buy it and change your screen name to DreamD4GN. :smile:

correct. the car is registered and insured. no problems. i might even put classic tags on her. Actually, she's an antique now. Literally. But I like the look of the classic plates better although antique are tempting because it would not need state or emissions inspections here in pa.

Also, the new fillers arrived from Brian. I have all four sitting in a box ready to be installed. They are already black to match the car.

road trip tomorrow down to the jersey shore! :biggrin:. she's off the market until monday!

Think it would be possible to speak over the phone about it?

Of course. I'll ring you today.

Update: I had the new fillers installed and they look great! I had the AC charged but the compressor seized up so my mechanic unplugged it. Just had the oil changed. If I keep her I would do the fuel pump next with a Hotwire kit. She's running great but once in a blue moon she loses fuel pressure. She's never left me stranded but as a result I'm only driving her in the neighborhood for now. With the brand new fillers she really is a sweet looking car.