'86 GN DS power seat actuator jack screw

Turbo86GN

Not sure what the proper name is, but the front outer lifting actuator/screw mechanism on my DS power seat is worn/loose. Anyone have a good one with no play? Are the front/rear interchangeable? Still available from GM or common interchange?

Thanks,
Mark

I have a whole complete power seat track with switch if you cant find what you you need

I have a junk power seat track from a katrina car, if you could get me a pic of what you need i will just charge shipping.

Turbo86gn you might want to post of pic of which style seat track you have because. 86 and earlier is 1 style then 87 is a totally diffrent style. This is not to say somebody couldn't of swapped it either way .just trying to help

Thanks guys. Attached is a pic of it out and a pic of the inner as it's installed. The threads on the outer stem are worn and cause the seat to rock a bit. They look similar to the rears also. IM000005.JPGIM000003.JPG

That's the 86 and earlier style. The 87's have 3 separate motors and bacause of that the wiring and the switch is diffrent as well. Pretty much nothing is interchangeable between the 2 diffrent styles

here is the one i have, it came out of a 87gn but who knows. The gearbox you are talking about looks simular. Mine has four gear boxes and the ones kiddy corner of each other look to be the same, all of them also have 2 different mounting tabs on each. I will dismantle it and get a better pic. Give me a day or 2, and like i said it will be just shipping like 5-7 bucks.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 21
Soounds good projectmoneypit. Could you also include the clip that holds the flex shaft to the actuator (see circled part). I am missing one. Also, I'll take a rear actuator too if they are similar. I'll add extra ca$h. Thanks,
Mark

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    644.4 KB · Views: 14