86 GN--and trans. IS fixed!

eric86

Hey guys
I did post this car for sale earlier w/ a possible converter problem--turns out it was the trans filter was clogged. Just found that out today from a transmission shop in town. So I will pick it up tomorrow and drive it home-PHEW!! Big relief! So heres the particulars again: 132K, some rust in corner of doors and trunk--bubbles in quarters. I do have another rust free trunk--and have possible access to 2 doors. New windshield, headliner and coil pack. Engine was rebuilt before me and beefed up. Bored .020 over, comp cam, 40 lb injectors, adjustable wastegate, 3" downpipe, Hooker 2 1/2" cat back exhaust, 93 octane red armstrong chip, Detroit Locker rear end, airbags under the rear, scanmaster, and adjustable fuel regulator. Interior is good for its age--no rips in seats--seatbelt holder on passenger side headrest has come off--but I have it. Needs a little work from someone who knows these cars way better than me--then it will fly. $7000 firm and even then it is a loss for me.Or call me on my cell at (540) 815-4261 if you would like to ask any more ? 's. Thanks--Eric S