86 GN 26k miles in Illinois $22,500

GNRick

Retired member
Very original. I am the second owner. Car came from Ohio. Car just sits in garage and goes to car shows. Tired of winning trophies, needs a new home. Original paint, no rust (I used POR15 on rear axel), T-tops with no rust underneath, battery and muffler were replaced by first owner. I replaced the accumulator ball and put new Kumho tires on it (they have a couple thousand miles at most). I also installed a hot wire to fuel pump. Paint is very shiny but there is some spider cracking on hood. Original black shocks, springs. I even have original numbered spark plug wires! Original 9 hole hood insulator and computer chip. There appears to be a small vacuum leak at rear of intake manifold, as that is where the smoke leaked out when I checked it for leaks. T-tops don't leak but a little water drips in rear window when I wash it.
004.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
A/C doesn't blow cold but all parts are there. I can send more photos upon request. No disappointments here. Asking $22,500 OBO. Located in Champaign, IL about 2.5 hours south of Chicago.

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 339
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 302
Power antenna works too. First owner used Mobile 1 synthetic, I use Royal Purple with a dash of ZDDPlus. All fluids were changed three years ago when I bought it. I also installed NOS front bumper fillers. Original Goodyear tires go with the car too. I think I also have some original paperwork such as window sticker. So if anybody is getting a big tax refund, send it my way! You can email me Rudydog33@comcast.net . Thanks.

175 views, no offers yet. Remember, price is negotiable. I need the money to buy fertilizer for my little farm in Florida. It's really a nice car and drives like new. Steering is much tighter than my other two GN's that have a bunch of miles on them.

Very Nice Car, be patient there is an ass for every seat, especially cars in this kind of shape.

011.JPG
When I first bought the car I clay barred it and was surprised that hardly any dirt came off. Has been waxed several times since then. Also installed Kirban's cross braces in trunk. Was voted in top 12 at local Junior College car show and appears on their calendar. Competition included high dollar Vipers, street rods, Mustangs, etc. May come down to $20k or best offer. Anybody interested?

In Peoria and interested in seeing this GN. Can you please call or text me...309-696-1559. Thanks. Jon

Price dropped to $17,500 and will throw in the big comfy arm rest that Kirban used to sell for $100. Plus the new battery cost me $95. Plus a power steering reservoir (not new) that I bought off the board to replace the factory recalled one that is still on the car (I told you this car is STOCK) LOL.