86 Ford Thunderbird Turbo coupe

seeyabye

I have a very clean 86 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe that is taking up too much garage space. It has 63k original miles, 5spd, cold ac, power everything, cd player, and polished cobra R wheels with new tires. It has a stainless stinger 3" downpipe and single shot exhaust, walbro 340 in tank pump, Kirban adjustable fuel pressure regulator, K&N cone filter, and a Gillis boost valve. It has an Autometer boost gauge and air fuel meter. I have all the original documentation with the car and a custom fit car cover. I will also include a wideband kit that is new in the box. This is possibly one of the cleanest TCs around. It runs great, is pretty strong for a 4cyl, and gets 30plus mpg. Asking $6500
tclarge1.jpg

tclarge2.jpg

tclarge4.jpg

There is no converter on the car. It has a nice growl to it.:cool: Sent some more pics, let me know if you want to see some more.

Wow, this is an old thread! That was a great car, I miss it. I am actually looking for another one to drive back and forth to work, I could really use that 35 mpg right about now!