86 buick T-Type 47k original miles

bpp70

005.JPG006.JPG007.JPG010.JPG013.JPG014.JPG015.JPG026.JPG027.JPG024.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
010.JPG
1986 Buick T-type 47,610 original miles.I bought this car from a member on here Carmello (2 swoosh)since the purchase I have added a Razors Alky Kit,New Walbro 340 pump,New fuel pressure regulator,New center medallions on wheels from (g-body parts) and new moog springs.This car is mint inside,outside and the underside.Car blows cold a/c can be driven anywhere.If your looking for a mint T that will run low 11s in 1/4 mile this is your car.$19,000

Heads 1.77 1.50 ss. ferrea valves
ported and polished. intake and ext
header matched !! 5 angle valve job
100lb springs .poly seals. EGR ports filled
ported lower
70 mm t.body & upper intake
d.roller timming chain. and button
ARP head bolts
bullit v.block
EGR block off
champ valve covers , breathers
under drive pully
poly motor mount
short block all orig never been removed 47k miles
Razors Alky injection kit

TRANS
200r4 brf factory trans w.stage 1 shift kit
3400 lockup 10"
trans cooler
H.D u joints
poly trans mount

REAR
8.5 posi 3.42 gear
eaton center section
seals , bearings , ARP 2.5" wheel studs
Soft shoes . s10 cylinders, hardwear kit

SUSPENSION
H&R upper and lowers
kyb f&r shocks
new moog front and rear springs(cargo in rear)
poly sway bar bushings
poly rear housing bushings
front pads and calipers

FUEL
60lb injectors
walbro 340 pump
hot wire kit

INTAKE & EXHAUST
super extreme front mount
3" down pipe w/46mm gate
3" SS cat back
Kenny Bell Headers S.S.
3" flow tube
3 1/2" maf tube
3 1/2" LS1 maf
4" K&N filter
PT5469 w/.82 housing

COOLING
f.body rad
ramcharger duel fans

scanmaster 2.1
pro fec b boost controller
PLX wide band
oil , tach and boost gauges
GEN 2 w/extreme G chip

PAINT
stripped to metal
int removed 3base 3clear
glass fillers.
all soft seal weather stripping

4 front GTA striped
painted color of the car base clear high heat
polished lips

tires
225/60/16 fronts
295/50/16 rears (mickey thompson drags )

car is perfect in and out call 856-340-3696

FYI: I was the previous owner before this seller the car originated from Florida and owned by a meticulous Buick lover who kept this car imprisoned in his garage. He sold the car to me due to medical reason and i was amazed when the car was dropped off by the transporter just look at the undercarriage and even the door jambs are two tone! Cruise and show is what you will do with this toy. GLWS.

Beautiful car. How is the scanmaster attached above the mirror like that? That's a neat idea I never saw that before.

Nice Car!!! Just a quick question on the rear tire rim combo. 295/50/16. Did you have to notch the frame or roll the lips to get the tires to fit?

This should sell quick! WOW! Very nice The T i just got has 36,600 miles its dang clean but not as clean as this one! WOW Is all I can say had I not already dropped the funds Id be in Jersy to get it asap!
Good luck

Nice Car!!! Just a quick question on the rear tire rim combo. 295/50/16. Did you have to notch the frame or roll the lips to get the tires to fit?
No notching or rolled lip there is a spacer on back wheels not sure how thick was this way when i purchased it.

FYI: I was the previous owner before this seller the car originated from Florida and owned by a meticulous Buick lover who kept this car imprisoned in his garage. He sold the car to me due to medical reason and i was amazed when the car was dropped off by the transporter just look at the undercarriage and even the door jambs are two tone! Cruise and show is what you will do with this toy. GLWS.
Thanks Carmello I appreciate the help in selling.

I have had several people ask for trades I will trade for a modded c-5 or z06 possibly a 03/04 cobra also thanks.

Car came from ny or nj..spent some time in spring hill.then back to jersey..i know the car very well.s
canmaster mounting is my idea..very clean car.

NICE CAR!!:D
You can't come close duplicating this car for the $$!!

GLWS..........:cool:

Chuck Leeper said:
NICE CAR!!:D
You can't come close duplicating this car for the $$!!

GLWS..........:cool:

Thanks the previous owner took out all the glass and interior, stripped the paint and had 3 base 3 clear of ppg paint put on then reassembled the whole car cost 10 k just for that. Even the doors and door jams are 2tone. You are right it would cost you 30k to duplicate this car.

First off I absolutely love the car!!! Is there the wo2 code on the trunk sticker? Reason I ask is I never seen the d84 designer series paint with the black out trim. Great car wished I had the $$$