'86-'87 Turbo Buick parts

Randy Hagins

I have 3 bins of Turbo Buick parts I am going to unload. I had a GN from '02-'12 that I completely went through....paint, motor, trans and interior. Due to marital issues I had to sell the car or lose the house. It tore me up selling the GN because of how much time and effort I put into it. Built a GN I had always wanted and was really proud of it. I was in a position last June to get another car. I planned on getting another GN but thinking back of all the work I put into my last one I knew I probably could never duplicate my efforts. I went and bought a '06 CTS V and it's been pretty fun so far, I want to see what all I can do with this car.
I have a huge collection of new and used sensors, relays, a MAF meter, drive shaft loop I had powder coated gloss black, hood release cable, '86 black pull straps, new drive belt, cam and crank sensor, coil pack and module, also the Casper's module wire harness. Fan relays, fuel pump relay, knock sensor, complete set of coolant hoses, heater water valve, air bags...too much to list. I would prefer to sell most of it all together, just as a bulk package to someone who wants to keep their GN or Turbo T and have extra parts since they are hard to come by and getting expensive. I also have 2 fender moldings that I need to verify which side they go on. I have new in box complete set of GN center caps, washer and coolant jugs. I have a good amount of parts.
E mail me if interested in anything, hope we can work a deal.
For everything I am asking $800.00. Price is negotiable.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• GN parts 3.JPG
    GN parts 3.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 197
  • GN parts 1.JPG
    GN parts 1.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 190
  • GN parts 2.JPG
    GN parts 2.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 178
Last edited:
If you dont find anyone to get the bulk sale from you i could use then new center caps and driveahaft loop

GLWS

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Im interested in the coolant hose set and heater valve to 60101 if you separate stuff

I am in Jacksonville. Sorry I haven't logged on in a few days. I also found a remanufactured AC compressor. Never installed. All of the parts have been stored indoors.

Hi do you still have the fuel pump relay and how much?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I am looking for:
PS pump with pulley and reservoir
engine harness
intercooler brackets
stock turbo
stock downpipe
fuel pressure regulator (stock or aftermarket)