'86/'87 T-Type/Turbo T wheels

Michael McCoy

Looking for a set of wheels. Don't need a pair of Vectors, just factory T-Type/Turbo T rims. Would like a nice set that's not beat to death on the edges and must have all their center cap retaining rings intact. Wheels will be sent directly for refurbishing & not to me. Send me some pics. Center caps not needed. Thanks.

I have 4. These are the only pictures I have. I also have 2 Vectors.
DCP_1857.JPG
DCP_1858.JPG

Actually the 2 I thought were Vectors are T rims also, so I have 6 if needed.

i also have some mccoy with all center caps and tires...had them blasted awhile back just been sitting in the shed great condition..let me know if you need some pics thanks

I'll PM you now krom.
Chris shoot me some pics and a price please. I really didn't need the tires (what size are they btw?) since it would add so much to the shipping fees, but you never know.
James what's the damage on that set? Have I turned into your "part time TB.com sales assistant" when you're not online :rolleyes:

I have a set of 4 with near new tires. Where is your refurbisher?

Scott I've had Jim @ Tru Design Wheel in Colorado do all my GN rims in the past, but I think I may have the T-Type wheels sent to Detroit Vintage Wheels in Michigan. I've re-done several sets of these in the past, but I don't have the time or desire to do it now so I'll let the pros do it this time. You got a price and pics of the ones you have? Caps too? Thanks bud.

I dont have any pics of them off, just a few with them still on the car. They are stacked up and buried in the garage. I will try to get them out this week. You want the caps too? They have nearly new stock size tires on them too, Falkens.

Thanks to everyone that replied. However, I found a set locally yesterday...along with 2 intercooled motors, two 8.5" rears, NOS parts, an '84 NA Regal, a set of Weld Wheels, header panels, sensors, and lots more TR parts. Parts for sale ad soon to be listed :D

Thanks to everyone that replied. However, I found a set locally yesterday...along with 2 intercooled motors, two 8.5" rears, NOS parts, an '84 NA Regal, a set of Weld Wheels, header panels, sensors, and lots more TR parts. Parts for sale ad soon to be listed :D
Hey dude,where did ya find those parts at???