86 87 stock intercooler/turbo/steering wheel/rims/seats

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
-stock intercooler from a 87 T. it had 117K on it I believe. i got it from someone off this board. i never used it because i sold my car. It is complete except for one of the small brackets. $100 + shipping.

-stock turbo from 87 GN. 103K. worked great when we took it off. it has been in my garage for about 7 years and i still havent used it so give me $125 + shipping.

-burgandy T type steering wheel in nice condition with hub. $40 + shipping.

-license plate plastic piece that goes around filler neck. the license plate attaches to this piece. $10 + shipping.

-driver side front bumper filler in good condition. $20 + shipping.

-Front Light blackout bezels from 87 GN. Driver side is cracked on the side where the blinker goes. a piece from top to bottom is missing. might be able to be repaired can be used but wont be perfect. Passenger side is good. They are both very faded from the sun and need to be repainted. but they are original from a 87 GN. $15 + shipping.

-Front GTA rim $75 + shipping

-2 crappy gn rims. ok condition. chrome ok. I just want what I paid for them. will separate. $30 each + shipping.

-driver side lower door panel. $15 + shipping

-tan leather/leatherlike complete front and rear seats from 86 Limited. Power driver. 1 small tear by power seat controls. Fronts aren't bench but very close. Had small console in between, I dont have that. rear seats look perfect. I bought these for my T that was stolen but I ended up letting the insurance company have it. I dont know about shipping these. If you really want them and can arrange shipping or pay for all costs and packaging maybe we can work something out but I would prefer pick up. $125 for set

email me if you want to see pics. I take paypal. send me a email at calioak510@aol.com

you might wanna see some pics of them they arent the best. send me a email @ calioak510@aol.com and i will forward them to you. and yes jim was 1st on here and another person emailed me before both of you but I will let you know soon.

i didnt clean the rims very good one of them has better chrome on it than the other. one of them is pretty bad and not going to be shinny . they both have some rust on them. could probably be cleaned off good with sos pad or something but they are pretty crappy. just letting everyone know

license plate plastic piece that goes around filler neck. the license plate attaches to this piece. $10 + shipping.

Can I get a picture? I think mine is missing.

Thanks,

Rich

Sending a PM

Mike,
Thanks for the pics of the rims. It looks like you wont have too much trouble selling with the lineup behind me. so I will step aside.
thanks again
Jim

i decided not to sell the gn rims because it isnt worth my time or shipping. they are really not good condition. the gta rim and steering wheel are sold. everything else still available. i just looked at the GN turbo. Im not sure of its condition. it might be seized up. it worked great when removed but that was 7 years ago. just give me $75 plus shipping. good for core or rebuild or parts or might even work with some lube and cleaning. no shaft play. I couldnt even get the turbines to spin... I dont know if they are supposed to or not. $75 plus shipping and its yours, I dont need it. pics available for everything. also found in my garage that is for sale:

-power trunk release. only the power trunk release part. no button or wiring to it. dont know if it works or not. got it with a bunch of GN parts. $10 + shipping

-gn rear corner tail pieces. they have the holes in them for the little spoiler pieces to bolt to. I dont have the little spoiler pieces. just these corners that they would bolt to. $15 each or $25 for both + shipping

-tan computer cover. not kick panel just cover for wires. $5 + shipping

-driver side underdash cover. $10 + shipping

-driver and passenger header heat shields. $10 + shipping for both

-GN rim cap without emblem and metal piece. just plastic. $5 + shipping

-2 rear seat grey male seat belts. need to be cleaned. $5 each or $8 for both + shipping.

-2 pull grey pull straps. 1 is nicer than the other. $5 each or $8 for both + shipping.

-front male shoulder belt. only one. I dont know if it is side specific or not. $5 + shipping.

-intercooler shroud. $5 + plus shipping.

-plastic pieces that go around speedometer. Black rectangle piece and clear part that goes over speedometer. not the best has some scratches. $5 each or $8 for both + shipping.

all other pieces not listed as sold are still for sale. make offer if you see something you want. email calioak510@aol.com or send pm.