86-87 parts must go tonight!!!!!! CHEAP!!!!

sean lawrence

i have a 86-87 double gauge pillar, new outsidedoor handles and door handle seals from mikes monte, new gm door screw covers all four of them, 86-87 adjustable boost wastegate in great shape (like new), 86-87 chrome hard vacuum lines, door pins and bushings new from mikes monte, 86-87 relay bracket with chrome, 84-85 mass air in good working shape, 84-85 hard vacuum lines, 84-85 throttle cable in good shape, factory radio connectors to install factory radio if someone cut the harness, new hericko map sensor in box for turbo car, and 2 1/2 exhaust clamp reusable s/s and also the door handle trim piece at the bottom of the pic im not sure which side it fits but its in decent shape its used for 84-87. i need these gone tonight to fund the new project, i sold my gn so i have no more use for these parts now. 100.00 gets it all free shipping!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0495.JPG
    IMG_0495.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 123
i need 50 bucks tonight to get a new part for my truck take the gauge pod and some other parts to come up to 50.00 and i will split this stuff up.

I'll take the Adjustable wastegate if you split things up and if its for a TA style turbo.

The door handles black? Whats the condition could you post some closer pics?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The door handles black? Whats the condition could you post some closer pics?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
the door handles are new and they are black i ordered them from mikes monte and never installed them, the seals are real gm brand new. i can post pics if no one buys it in the next little bit.