86/87 intake

V6cious

I'm about to change over to the 86/87 intake. What all do I need to make this a easy swap. My intake is already modified to resemble the 86/87 due to being gutted and upper plenum installed. I just want to get better flow especially after the latest thread on flow #'s.

u will need 87 throttle body, 87 tps, 87 throttle cable and bracket, modify your accessory bracket, extend the tps and IAC wires

I'm about to change over to the 86/87 intake. What all do I need to make this a easy swap. My intake is already modified to resemble the 86/87 due to being gutted and upper plenum installed. I just want to get better flow especially after the latest thread on flow #'s.

If you need any parts let me know, i have everything from the intake up

Thanks for that info what about the fuel rail is the 84/85 the same. Project money pit I may be interested if the price is right.

Thanks for that info what about the fuel rail is the 84/85 the same. Project money pit I may be interested if the price is right.

yes fuel rail is the same , the injector harness is different but you only change it if you are changing the engine wire harness,